Simulation Theory tour discussion

Jobby

£75 rises to £94 just for wanting some form of physical ticket (which sounds shite as well but I guess we’ll see), it really is daylight fucking robbery at this point :LOL: christ I hate 98% of ticket companies, so predatory

Well that was the easiest ticket buying experience of my life. 2 standing for London, 2 standing/unreserved seats for Manchester. I'm stunned. :D

Why were people expecting tickets for a stadium gig to be hard to get? Especially in such an early presale :chuckle:

£75 rises to £94 just for wanting some form of physical ticket (which sounds shite as well but I guess we’ll see), it really is daylight fucking robbery at this point :LOL: christ I hate 98% of ticket companies, so predatory

Why were people expecting tickets for a stadium gig to be hard to get? Especially in such an early presale :chuckle:

Oi! :D I don't know really now I think about it. Been that long since I bought stadium tickets. Had to get seats I didn't want for first night at the Emirates in 2013. Maybe that's why :LOL:

Tickets bought for London Stadium as usual difficult as internet kept crashing. Have seated tickets didn't go for pitch standing as can't stand for that long. Wasn't sure if pitch standing included lover level seating or not unclear from Ticketmaster. Took chance with tickets I have, Hopefully a good view of band.

Ok, UK shows (current ones at least) bought. Now considering:

Prague - first show of the tour, would be fun, not sure about travel from the airport to the venue though

Krakow - pretty cheap travel, heard it’s nice, not been before

Paris - too close not to, might be a good set too, maybe wait and see if there’s a night 2 though

Madrid - currently the last show and they tend to end the stadium tours w/ some special stuff...also not been before and nice hot weather :chuckle:

Hmmm

I guess all 6, plus any 2nd night in London or Bristol, would be a good haul

some folk remember getting tickets to the BH&R stadium shows

Different thouh, innit, those being their first 2 stadium shows in a tour of only 3. This is their third full on European stadium tour now and the last two were no problemo.

So, on the ticket page for Prague, it gives you three options to enter a code for: Settings, Way A and Station B

...anyone know what that means? :chuckle: ('SEZENÍ', 'STÁNÍ A' and 'STÁNÍ B' untranslated)

Sezeni is sitting

Stani is standing

Source. I'm a Serbian and we say it similar :LOL:

edit: just saw you got tickets. what did you buy?

Edited by Nicklord

Has anyone bought a ticket from overseas yet, e.g. Australia?

I'm just wondering what format the ticket can come in.

Can it be emailed for print-at-home?

If anyone has any advice for buying a London ticket from Australia I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Has anyone bought a ticket from overseas yet, e.g. Australia?

I'm just wondering what format the ticket can come in.

Can it be emailed for print-at-home?

If anyone has any advice for buying a London ticket from Australia I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Buying from Ticketmaster, it's print-out only (unless you buy a collector ticket, I guess?) so you should be fine I think?

Sezeni is sitting

Stani is standing

Source. I'm a Serbian and we say it similar :LOL:

edit: just saw you got tickets. what did you buy?

Eyyy thanks <3 do you think you could guess what the difference between stani A and stani B is then, a golden circle maybe? venue map would make it a lot easier but obvs there isn’t one

Just the 2 UK shows for now, looking at those 4 international ones too but might get them slightly later

Kind of having a bit of a dilemma about the London show at the moment. One of my friends has dropped out because it's too expensive, and I'm waiting for another to get back to me, but have a feeling she will too. It means I'd be going on my own, so I'm not sure what to do. If I were to get one, I was hoping to get it in the members pre-sale, but I don't think she'll get back to me in time :/

Kind of having a bit of a dilemma about the London show at the moment. One of my friends has dropped out because it's too expensive, and I'm waiting for another to get back to me, but have a feeling she will too. It means I'd be going on my own, so I'm not sure what to do. If I were to get one, I was hoping to get it in the members pre-sale, but I don't think she'll get back to me in time :/

Did you go for it? It's generally easy to resell Muse tickets so always worth going for it. And if you end up going on your own stick a post on the board and you might end up with people to hang with at the gig.

Did you go for it? It's generally easy to resell Muse tickets so always worth going for it. And if you end up going on your own stick a post on the board and you might end up with people to hang with at the gig.

I haven't got them yet, I pre-ordered the album from HMV, so I've got to wait until 1pm. Thanks though, I'll keep that in mind, just gotta wait on my friend first. :)

My friend got back to me just in time, and still wanted to go. Got 2 tickets, and that was a lot easier than i expected. Excited!!! :D

Edit: For London, this is

How? I am asked to select number of tickets but there is no option to do so. Only wheelchair tickets. Very frustrated :(