Welcome back! Read more... ×
Jobby

Simulation Theory tour discussion

Kicking off at the ol’ Bahn, lets rock out with our Docks out

This might become outdated v quickly if they come up with some fancy shmancy name for the proper tour but oh well

Wonder if Dark Side will actually be the tour opener. Since we still have more songs to come and they've been putting the new song first it could change. But it's a good opener.

Piiiiiiib in at #5 in the royal rumble

Edit: Unsus at 6, maybe some T2L returns would be fitting for ST, not surprising since they started phasing Unsus back in during last year iirc

livestream :)

Dead now?

Wonder if Dark Side will actually be the tour opener. Since we still have more songs to come and they've been putting the new song first it could change. But it's a good opener.

Nah, doubt it tbh. Think it’s just ‘cos it’s the newest one we know. Too sudden a start for me, more of a 2/3/4 position imo.

Edited by Jobby

I like TDS, but it most definitely is not opening material. Algorithm or Pressure imo, the former filling the AP/TaB type opener and Pressure the Hysteria/Dead Star mould.

Unsustainable now.

This along with the news of them having a 1-hour time slot indicates to me it'll just be a standard festival setlist from now on, minus Isolated System and the one independent rarity.

Well this is going every bit as badly as I expected.

Open with the new song > play the exact same songs you played at the last 10/11 shows in exactly the same order and probably even the same outros / interludes between them.

This along with the news of them having a 1-hour time slot indicates to me it'll just be a standard festival setlist from now on, minus Isolated System and the one independent rarity.

They played Reapers as the last song in the setlists when they did the Psycho UK Tour back then, so...

Matt seemingly wearing a full on Goldmember red velvet shellsuit for the record

Edit: SMBH

Edited by Jobby

We’re off with TDS :awesome:

Matt singing the opening notes a minor surprise for me

Edit: TC now

Lol yeah for some reason I thought he was going to skip that too