Simulation Theory tour discussion

Jobby

Not seen any prices for the silly tickets in UK or EU, links aren't easy to navigate in a hurry either..

Dutch tickets are 66 Euros.

But I agree, they can't announce a gig without having agreed everything, so why they can't also announce the ticket prices at the same time is beyond me. Irritates the crap out of me!

I saw an article on twitter or reddit from some Bristol news outlet and they’d captioned it saying that it looks like the Bristol show is still happening but didn’t bother to read it unfortunately.

There’ll always be twickets for these gigs, if you wanna wait. Won’t be in short supply like RAH.

The site is working, but there are no links to ticket sites for most of the venues :mad:

It looks like 8 gigs don't have links. But you may be able to navigate to the right place. For example if you go through the Stade de France site you can find the link for the Muse gig. https://www.stadefrance.com/en/ticket/muse-2019 A few of the others may be the same.

It looks like 8 gigs don't have links. But you may be able to navigate to the right place. For example if you go through the Stade de France site you can find the link for the Muse gig. https://www.stadefrance.com/en/ticket/muse-2019 A few of the others may be the same.

Lots of sites will be selling tickets at different times, you need to know which will be using the password at the correct time..

Gonna be going for Manchester tomorrow. London date doesn't work for me. Possibly also Cologne later if I'm not doing Werchter this year (which is unlikely unfortunately).

Still a bit gutted there's no Berlin gig this time around. As others have mentioned, perhaps quite foreseeable considering the Cologne gig and Muse' popularity here, but still a Waldbühne gig with the festival stage or smt would have been nice and I suppose could have sold alright.

Also, early access available at all gigs this time round: Utter wank...

I am not sure if anybody has suggested this before, but it would be awesome if MUSE projected themselves during the concert into a virtual world where we as fans could run around 'on stage' during the performances (via Rift or Vive).

Have xbox kinect-like devices pick up their motions and turn them into werewolves etc playing the music. Then parties of 10-20 could join particular story modes (so that the stage/environ does not become too packed). Then they could play the interactions out on the big screen during the tour! (Not sure what you would do about individuals being obscene... I guess you have a Rating on the experience in Steam and censor only those worlds projecting on the screen.)

Hi all, following the announcement of the tour I preordered the CD through the official Muse page, there were 2 links, one was amazon and I used it. I was expecting to receive the presale codes yesterday but nothing happened.

Anybody knows how this story will go?