Simulation Theory tour discussion

Jobby

Hi there :musesign:

I need some advice before I try to book my tickets.

So, with the whole VIP thing getting a barrier may become a real (or even impossible) struggle, so I was thinking about seeing them from the distance once (I'm planning to go to a few). And I also need to buy seated tickets for my parents (they finally have to see what I'm so crazy about). I've only seen them seated once, in London, and it wasn't the best spot (I was slightly to far to the right).

So... where do you reckon are the best seats to go for on stadium tour? Any recommendations? I kinda guess further but in front is better than close but too much to one side? But what level?

If it helps, I plan to get seats for gig in Rome.

Also, pardon if it seems silly to ask, but what's the general view on premium tickets around here? :$

Hi there :musesign:

I need some advice before I try to book my tickets.

So, with the whole VIP thing getting a barrier may become a real (or even impossible) struggle, so I was thinking about seeing them from the distance once (I'm planning to go to a few). And I also need to buy seated tickets for my parents (they finally have to see what I'm so crazy about). I've only seen them seated once, in London, and it wasn't the best spot (I was slightly to far to the right).

So... where do you reckon are the best seats to go for on stadium tour? Any recommendations? I kinda guess further but in front is better than close but too much to one side? But what level?

If it helps, I plan to get seats for gig in Rome.

Also, pardon if it seems silly to ask, but what's the general view on premium tickets around here? :$

I don't know how it is in Rome, but a few of the stadiums have the lower tier of seats as General Admission.

I usually get seats for at least one gig per tour and my opinion is lower is usually better. I aim for closest to the stage on the side. But some people like to be all the way across from the stage so that they get a straight-on view. I've never sat there for any gig, personally I think you would be too far away.

Also, keep in mind you might not get much of a choice depending on the ticketing system. You may not be able to select particular sections, only a price range.

About premium tix, seems like mixed opinions. Only you know your financial situation and what things are worth. If you are down at the barrier having a great time and into the gig, nobody will care whether you got there by VIP or not.

I don't know how it is in Rome, but a few of the stadiums have the lower tier of seats as General Admission.

I usually get seats for at least one gig per tour and my opinion is lower is usually better. I aim for closest to the stage on the side. But some people like to be all the way across from the stage so that they get a straight-on view. I've never sat there for any gig, personally I think you would be too far away.

Also, keep in mind you might not get much of a choice depending on the ticketing system. You may not be able to select particular sections, only a price range.

About premium tix, seems like mixed opinions. Only you know your financial situation and what things are worth. If you are down at the barrier having a great time and into the gig, nobody will care whether you got there by VIP or not.

Fair enugh! Thanks for the tips :)

Can someone help me understand what is the meaning of reserved premium tickets in enhanced experience bundle? and if i choose the general admission floor tickets option it means the golden circle?

Will there be a golden circle? I thought premium ticket only give you and early access to GA floor? Am I wrong?

Will there be a golden circle? I thought premium ticket only give you and early access to GA floor? Am I wrong?

I plan on going to madrid, and to the best of my knowledge there is golden circle in madrid's stadium.

Enhanced experience package allows you to choose between premium reserved ticket (i don't know what it means) or early access to general admission (i don't know if it refers to golden circle)

I plan on going to madrid, and to the best of my knowledge there is golden circle in madrid's stadium.

Enhanced experience package allows you to choose between premium reserved ticket (i don't know what it means) or early access to general admission (i don't know if it refers to golden circle)

Well, from what I know, Golden Circle depends on the band rather than the venue? To my knowledge, you're the first person mentioning it. No one knows if the VIP tickets will have any part of floor separated from the GA, but from what it says on CID website, it seems there won't be any golden circle. Correct me if I'm wrong. Or if someone has some other info, would like to know as well.

You can always contact them directly:

https://www.cidentertainment.com/events/muse-tour/ they have phone and email address somewhere at the end of their FAQ section.

I'd guess premium reserved tickets probably mean some good seats, whatever that might be. But from my understanding, when you get GA while taking the enhance package, you only get to GA floor earlier than the rest.

Edited by dreamyana

Well, from what I know, Golden Circle depends on the band rather than the venue? To my knowledge, you're the first person mentioning it. No one knows if the VIP tickets will have any part of floor separated from the GA, but from what it says on CID website, it seems there won't be any golden circle. Correct me if I'm wrong. Or if someone has some other info, would like to know as well.

You can always contact them directly:

https://www.cidentertainment.com/events/muse-tour/ they have phone and email address somewhere at the end of their FAQ section.

I'd guess premium reserved tickets probably mean some good seats, whatever that might be. But from my understanding, when you get GA while taking the enhance package, you only get to GA floor earlier than the rest.

I really appreciate your response. i sent email to CID, I'll update when I get an answer

Well, from what I know, Golden Circle depends on the band rather than the venue?

Can vary tmk. Saw Radiohead at Old Trafford the other year and that had a golden circle that I imagine wasn’t the band’s idea (and ended up a bit of a disaster). Speculation that their might be one for Goffertpark next year as well, since there’s two ticket prices despite it all being standing.