Looks like Assassin, Fury, Showbiz, Dead Star and possibly Glorious are on track for this... Sorry for all the US fans that get their hopes dashed after the sound checks.

Others are on there now.

But yeah... I reckoned they'd practice with sound checks plus the week off leading up to the event.

they really don't have to do much dusting off of assassin, fury, or, to a lesser extent, dead star. showbiz and glorious, however, are another matter.

seems as though a good chunk of the ten will become known one way or another prior to the gig.

they really don't have to do much dusting off of assassin, fury, or, to a lesser extent, dead star. showbiz and glorious, however, are another matter.

seems as though a good chunk of the ten will become known one way or another prior to the gig.

Doubt it, or at least I'd hope not. I imagine they'll wait to rehearse the bulk of the songs over the fortnight of break they have before the gig.

Also, we don't remotely know that they're doing 10 btw - could be more or less. Plus they'll probably rehearse more than what makes the set just to test which sound good and which don't, so you wouldn't necessarily be able to guarantee what's gonna happen based on rehearsals/soundchecks.

Doubt it, or at least I'd hope not. I imagine they'll wait to rehearse the bulk of the songs over the fortnight of break they have before the gig.

Also, we don't remotely know that they're doing 10 btw - could be more or less. Plus they'll probably rehearse more than what makes the set just to test which sound good and which don't, so you wouldn't necessarily be able to guarantee what's gonna happen based on rehearsals/soundchecks.

true.

could be wishful thinking, but i'm hopeful that the band already plans to play a few interesting/obscure songs regardless of whether they land in the top ten...in which case a few others that don't quite make the cut end up getting played.

on the other hand, i still fear that without an official announcement of voting results, the band might cut corners and end up playing most, but not all, of the top ten vote-getters.

On the other hand, if the vote brings the top ten with stuff like plug in baby or other staples, i would much rather they disregarded that and played the rare songs which didn't quite get the numbers but which are undoubtedly the intention of this gig anyway, in the spirit of the event. Really positive that they checked five such songs last night imo even if some of "my" songs aren't in there.

Hello musers, I'm looking for a spare ticket, if anyone has one more ticket for the SBE... I never seen them in a small venue, it's my dream. I can't sleep, I need it please tell me, DM me, tweet me @EmiMuser ... I'm begging, I can pay for it (I'm desesperate... :( )

Thank you...

I massively doubt many (if any) staples'll finish high up. Too many hardcores likely voting for similar batches of songs.

We all got to vote for ten; I would expect ten 'rarities' or at least, songs not regular in this tpur cycle.

All down to that 'vote for 10 songs and help curate the set' wording, innit. To me, I took that to either mean 'votes make up the bulk then we'll pick some hits' or 'votes make up the vast majority, if not all the set'. Never read any specific numbers into it, but I'd hope for at least as many as Zepp/Montreux. Less than those would feel a bit dumb.

Hey guys,

Long shot as always but never hurts to ask.

I've heard there are a few people with a single standing ticket that due to knee/leg/whatever problems would prefer seating.

Cheers. I know it's a long shot but still.

Edited by L.
Sorry but ticket are only sold face value

Hey guys,

Long shot as always but never hurts to ask.

I've heard there are a few people with a single standing ticket that due to knee/leg/whatever problems would prefer seating.

Cheers. I know it's a long shot but still.

Hello. I have a standing ticket. Seating would be ok for me. Would you like to contact me via email ?

How accurate are these? Look at the bottom

Soundchecked : Fury (we know) , Dead Star, Assassin, Glorious AND SHOWBIZ

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2017/keybank-pavilion-burgettstown-pa-be5d51e.html

Already been discussed - no reason to believe it's not accurate, considering the reports of Fury (and the others) came before the clip was released.

Also, I like how people seem to be freaking out over Showbiz but kinda glossing over Glorious - the song that hasn't been played in 12 years and never in it's final form :chuckle: Though Showbiz is by a mile the better song obvs.

Except Follow Me was light years better live than on record. I'd love to have seen that one again.

Yeah I really enjoyed Follow Me whenever I saw it. I probably wouldn't choose to have it in a set, but if it cropped up I wouldn't be disappointed.

Only 16 Days until the Gig, getting really excited now.

I'm assuming everyone with seating tickets will be joining be in standing up for the whole gig? not been to SBE don't know if the stewards try to make you sit down?

I don't know how people can sit down for Rock music tbh??

Only 16 Days until the Gig, getting really excited now.

I'm assuming everyone with seating tickets will be joining be in standing up for the whole gig? not been to SBE don't know if the stewards try to make you sit down?

I don't know how people can sit down for Rock music tbh??

I predict at least 98% of the venue will be standing. Maybe people on the balcony sides won't.