Please please please if anyone is looking for someone to go with then I would be so grateful to you. And I'll pay more than the face value. I have checked almost every day for tickets. Been on here almost every day too. And the one time a have a lay in, there they are. I sound so whiny :LOL: but I tried 3 times now and have had no luck whatsoever. Been a fan for a long time. But never had the chance to hear Showbiz live. My Facebook is linked so feel free to give me a message. Thank guys. Still hoping.

*TICKET AVAILABLE*

Want to be fair and square and let both Reddit and .mu see.

Before anyone says transfers are impossible, they are possible. I've just spoken to TM. I can 100% confirm. Please see the link for more information.

It is (only) a level 3 seating, but a ticket is a ticket I guess.

EDIT: Before anyone asks, I will not take extra money for the ticket. Face value only. I am not a tout :)

I'm really happy for everyone who managed to get tix :happy:

Tbh standing would've been my first choice - I chose Best Available on the presale as I'd been trying over & over, so by that point I just wanted tix - *but* I'd rather have guaranteed tix than to have waited this long only to miss out. I mean I've only just seen the link anyway so I wouldn't have had a chance, not with just 80 available. It's so lovely of the band & management to have done this :happy:

Edit: I'm on Level 3.

Edited by muser-69

@Jobby just saw this on the SBE's website FAQs:

Can I bring my camera/iPad/selfie-stick?

Non-professional cameras are fine (no large lenses) but please don’t bring iPads or, god forbid, selfie-sticks because you’ll be asked to leave them in the cloakroom. Besides, it’s much more fun to enjoy the moment and not worry about Instagram bragging rights.

:stunned:

Edit: There's bound to be bag checks too so keeping it in a bag is out of the question...

Edited by muser-69

If I saw someone at a gig trying to film it with an iPad or a selfie stick, I'd go and spend the rest of the gig lolling as hard as I could in their face.

Srsly, just watch the fucking gig. Your brain is a much better camera than a camera.

@Jobby just saw this on the SBE's website FAQs:

Can I bring my camera/iPad/selfie-stick?

Non-professional cameras are fine (no large lenses) but please don’t bring iPads or, god forbid, selfie-sticks because you’ll be asked to leave them in the cloakroom. Besides, it’s much more fun to enjoy the moment and not worry about Instagram bragging rights.

:stunned:

Edit: There's bound to be bag checks too so keeping it in a bag is out of the question...

Afaik bags are not allowed inside the venue.

If I saw someone at a gig trying to film it with an iPad or a selfie stick, I'd go and spend the rest of the gig lolling as hard as I could in their face.

Srsly, just watch the fucking gig. Your brain is a much better camera than a camera.

Two things at gigs annoy the fuck out of me. One of them is someone with an ipad held up in front of my face. The other is people wearing backpacks.

Afaik bags are not allowed inside the venue.

Two things at gigs annoy the fuck out of me. One of them is someone with an ipad held up in front of my face. The other is people wearing backpacks.

Okay, thanks. Tbh I was considering using a bumbag as I really don't want to be taking a bigger bag than is necessary. I can't see anywhere on the website FAQs that says if bags are allowed inside or not so I think my best bet is to phone them direct.

I'd never do that with an iPad, phone, or otherwise, & I can't stand those selfie sticks. They're one of the most annoying & pointless inventions IMO.

Edit: There's cloakrooms inside the venue btw.

Edited by muser-69

I was planning on just leaving mine on record. I hate selfie sticks btw.

with the possibility looming that some songs that haven't been played live in a decade+ actually get played (with some never being played live before), the idea of recording audio only doesn't seem too assholish to me.

only 2,000 quasi-lucky people will get into the gig, when probably 200,000...or even 2,000,000...or more...would want to hear what those songs sound like today.

with the possibility looming that some songs that haven't been played live in a decade+ actually get played (with some never being played live before), the idea of recording audio only doesn't seem too assholish to me.

only 2,000 quasi-lucky people will get into the gig, when probably 200,000...or even 2,000,000...or more...would want to hear what those songs sound like today.

Audio only is fine, but if some dickhead holds an ipad or phone up in the air to video record the whole gig I will not be pleased.

Guys guys

a) I wouldn't be holding it up, I'd most likely just prop it up on the barrier (so chest-level) and hold it steady

b) The only reason I say my iPad mini is 'cos it's the only thing that can record over 20 mins, I'll check if the fam has a camera of some sort tho

c) I won't be looking through the screen, believe me :chuckle: I'd just set it to record then get on with enjoying the gig

Is that true about bags? Surely it only means big ones. There's a cloakroom at the venue but apparently it's pretty small and common for people to show up with nowhere to put their bag.

a) I wouldn't be holding it up, I'd most likely just prop it up on the barrier (so chest-level) and hold it steady

But then how do you plan on holding one hand in the air while jumping :eek:

Really starting to get excited. Booked my flight last night :awesome:

But then how do you plan on holding one hand in the air while jumping :eek:

One hand on the cam, one hand in the air - alternate ;)

If I'm honest though, looking at how low the stage is, I'd feel a bit weird about putting my arm out with the band that close. Also I'm 6'1 and the people behind me usually prefer me to keep my frame as small as possible :chuckle:

As stupid as I'll look, I might legitimately see if I can find a way to strap it to my chest.

One hand on the cam, one hand in the air - alternate ;)

If I'm honest though, looking at how low the stage is, I'd feel a bit weird about putting my arm out with the band that close. Also I'm 6'1 and the people behind me usually prefer me to keep my frame as small as possible :chuckle:

As stupid as I'll look, I might legitimately see if I can find a way to strap it to my chest.

Had that problem at one of the gigs last tour. I'm 5'11 and there was a girl of I'd say less that 5' standing right behind me, which was made worse by the fact that I was on the barrier and hence standing on that little elevated step. I felt so bad for jumping, especially during heavy songs where she was being pushed against me. :chuckle:

Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, I can already imagine you being shoved from behind and the screen getting destroyed from being smashed off the barrier :LOL: