"Wheeeeeere iiiiis C↑iiiiii↓iiiii-ty Of Deluuuusion?"

(always 'ppreciate that Invin love tho)

Good one. But nah, it doesn't thrill me as much as it does to a lot of fans apparently. Same goes for Muscle Museum ... quite a lot more songs I'd wanna hear than those.

Always loved Invincible and it has just been more after this gig's announcement. :love:

Matt's vocals during S4A will be interesting.

"Siiing for abso- *big breath* -luuuution

Ah-wehl *breath* be singin'

Faaalling from your *big breath* ....graaaaa- *move away from mic*

...oooo"

Don't forget "Ah-wehl be singin'" in some cringy falsetto.

Don't forget "Ah-wehl be singin'" in some cringy falsetto.

I am dying to hear SFA but I don't want to hear a shit version. If they can't do it (or anything else in the top 10) then I would hope they switch it out with something.

Of course that means something rare, not use it as an excuse to throw in an easy staple. :stunned:

On the bright side, I imagine they'll have to lower Eternally Missed and it actually sounds better a semitone down imo.

I am dying to hear SFA but I don't want to hear a shit version. If they can't do it (or anything else in the top 10) then I would hope they switch it out with something.

Of course that means something rare, not use it as an excuse to throw in an easy staple. :stunned:

Pretty sure that's what they'll do but doubt it'll happen to S4A. Matt will've known going in that there'll be some stuff that's tough for him vocally nowadays, so if that'd be enough to stop them playing something then half the rarities in that list would probs be redundant. I imagine a song would have to sound like a mess in rehearsals for them to resort to replacing it.

Think I've said before that Glorious is the only song I'm particularly unsure about making it.

I wonder how he'll cope with Showbiz...I imagine it's going to stay towards the top of the results. Might be challenging for him even if they tune down a half step?

Nah, he should be alright if they take it down a semitone imo (which I expect them to). Can see him backing away from the mic during the first chorus due to not being able to fully sustain the long chest notes but that's about it.

I just hope tuning it down won't hurt it's energy or power too much. Oh, and that they do the Ashamed outro.

Edited by Jobby

Nah, he should be alright if they take it down a semitone imo (which I expect them to). Can see him backing away from the mic during the first chorus due to not being able to fully sustain the long chest notes but that's about it.

I just hope tuning it down won't hurt it's energy or power too much. Oh, and that they do the Ashamed outro.

Muscle Museums one of my favorite songs of theirs but I'd almost rather not hear the half step down way like they did on the Psycho tour which is how I imagine it'll stay from here on out :( just didn't have the same Oomph as the standard version, just my opinion obviously I could see Showbiz faring a little better in a half step down sense, and yes Ashamed outro would be awesome..should've done it Reading 06 😒

Muscle Museums one of my favorite songs of theirs but I'd almost rather not hear the half step down way like they did on the Psycho tour which is how I imagine it'll stay from here on out :( just didn't have the same Oomph as the standard version, just my opinion obviously I could see Showbiz faring a little better in a half step down sense, and yes Ashamed outro would be awesome..should've done it Reading 06 ��

I agree tbf, wasn't a huge fan of the '15 MM performances. Not sure how much of it was down to just lowering the pitch though. Think that definitely sucked out some of the power but Matt's modern go-to damp, muffy guitar tone and Dom's kinda lax/ploddy drumming maybe hurt it more imo.

I couldn't shake the vibe that Matt really didn't miss the song either, particularly at the Exeter gig. He at least seemed to have some fun with it in Brazil though so hopefully it'll be closer to that performance if it makes the set. Either way, it's one of the few bucket list Muse songs I've got left so had to give it a vote.

Edited by Jobby