Just wish we had some idea of what route they'll go down, in terms of how many voted songs will make the set. I'm confident the bare minimum'll still make for a great gig but when some of my absolute faves are on the fringe for votes, it's hard having no idea if they're too far down or not.

Seen a lot of people saying that stuff like PIB, Supermassive, Uprising etc are guaranteed to get played but, if they end up towards the bottom of the results, would the band feel the need? I mean, the reason they often cite for playing these songs at every gig is that it's what the majority want but if they have visual proof of that actively not being the case for SBE then who knows.

Edited by Jobby

Would like to go but feel its kinda unlikely... what's the likelihood of a plus one dropping out and being offered out in the final three weeks before this?

No way of knowing, just keep looking and hope you're here at the right time if one comes up, there's a lot of people hoping for a ticket :(

No way of knowing, just keep looking and hope you're here at the right time if one comes up, there's a lot of people hoping for a ticket :(

Oh yeah - if any opens up the competition is going to be crazy.

Incidentally, while browsing Twitter, I found an account saying "Looking for a spare, will offer £40". I like the optimism.

Would like to go but feel its kinda unlikely... what's the likelihood of a plus one dropping out and being offered out in the final three weeks before this?

Probs almost inevitable, it's just managing to catch one at the right time that's nigh impossible. Only solution is to keep trying multiple times a day - best times are probs between 9/10 and 5.

Incidentally, while browsing Twitter, I found an account saying "Looking for a spare, will offer £40". I like the optimism.

£40, fuck me :LOL: hope someone told them where to go

Probs almost inevitable, it's just managing to catch one at the right time that's nigh impossible. Only solution is to keep trying multiple times a day - best times are probs between 9/10 and 5.

£40, fuck me :LOL: hope someone told them where to go

Bizarre thing is that this is the more doable of the Muse shows in this week. Don't think Belfast is doable, while I'm more interested by the Kasabian day's overall line-up at R/L and in any case I already have plans for Muse's Reading day. Guess its just a case of wait & see.

Surprisingly, 2 people responded "me too". Although I'm guessing that's for the ticket thing, not the fee, given £40 might get you half the ticket.

Is anyone expecting them to play any of the high voted songs before SBE as practice or not until the gig itself and a couple show immediately after?

If they announce the winners beforehand then I wouldn't be too surprised with them playing one or two of the songs before SBE, like with Megalomania in 2011. If they plan on keeping the results a surprise, I'd say they won't play any of them beforehand, since it would defeat the purpose of the surprise.

Something could pop up at that last Canadian festival date before their mini break, maybe if something reasonably known like SFA or MM looks locked in to finish high and make the SBE set. Can't see them doing anything crazy like Showbiz, Glorious, Eternally Missed, Easily, etc.

Kinda hope they don't though, as selfish as that is. It's great if stuff sticks around afterwards but they should save everything until SBE imo, keep it as special and surprising as possible.

Can't stop thinking about how badly the crowd's gonna lose their shit at the start of Showbiz...gonna be such an incredible moment.

Oh sick, well done! If that other ticket you had is going I'd be up for it :)

Promised I'd give first dibs to someone who PM'd me a little while back but if they've already got one since then or can't go for some reason then I'll drop you a message!

Promised I'd give first dibs to someone who PM'd me a little while back but if they've already got one since then or can't go for some reason then I'll drop you a message!

That's fair :)

I'll continue to trawl the forums, Facebook and check Ticketmaster every hour til then I guess! Think I've seen 3 pop up but just been a little to slow for all of them...

I'm so envious of everyone who's going :D tempted to turn up at 9am on the day and just hope SOMEONE has a plus one going. 2000 people, surely someone won't show up, right?

Muscle Museum

Assassin

Citizen Erased

Fury

Agitated

Falling Away With You

The Groove

Sunburn

Apocalypse Please

Uno

That's my 1st go just off the top of my head, still got time to vote

Can't believe FG was in there & some of the rubbish they've been playing non stop for 7 yrs,

Had a dream last night that it was lashing rain before the gig. Got inside, they opened with Dead Inside with an outro consisting of a very extended Forced In. It went on for so long I decided to go for a piss. When I got back everyone was leaving and someone told me it was because the rain was so bad outside that the gig couldn't go ahead inside, and would continue the following day.

Edit: I updated my vote last

1. Futurism

2. Darkshines

3. Assassin

4. Easily

5. Showbiz

6. Muscle Museum

7. Glorious

8. Sing For Absolution

9. Eternally Missed

10. City of Delusion

I had a dream last night about this concert. What happened was this: I was already at the concert, except it was outdoors. The seating area was on a hill - bizarre - & from what I can remember, there weren't that many people on the hill. I was sat quite near the front & then before the concert started, somebody who was right at the front moved. They didn't come back, so I decided to take the opportunity & sat in their seat. There was a gap between the bottom of the hill - the 'barrier', if you like - & the stage, but there was no fencing in this gap, which wouldn't have stopped anyone from being right up close if they wanted. Except the gap was empty.

So they started with Dig Down & then they went off stage, came back almost immediately with slightly different clothes on & they were on my left side of the seating area. They then did Hysteria, with no 'Interlude' beforehand. After that I was like, 'I don't want to know any more songs, I will wait until I see the concert itself'. ???? I was also thinking that I hope the third song wasn't an overplayed hit, & that if it was, it looked like the whole concert would be songs that are still hits but maybe aren't played as much, & no rarities.

Weirdly enough, I remember seeing me watching it on a livestream? Idk, the whole dream was really strange. Btw I was also on my own.

Easily is not crap :( imo one of Matt's more underrated solos, especially the whammy part, although I'll admit lyrics aren't a strong point of the song lol. How likely do we think FAWY is for this? I feel like there should've been a strong push for that song to finally get its debut

Ok I've got a mini list of things to ask/mention if the band greet people in the queue before the gig:

- Close with Bliss if it's on the set (or anything that's not Knights if it's not)

- Sing the GOB bit in Assassin (confident it'll make the vote)

- Y no Hate This, Hyperchondriac or Hoodoo

- Bring back Minimum for the jam slot

I'll defo ask the first two, other two'll be more of a bonus if I can I guess. Then, whatever happens, I'm gonna try and wait afterwards to request COD/Invincible (depending on what does/doesn't make it) for one of the next UK gigs like I mentioned before.

How likely do we think FAWY is for this? I feel like there should've been a strong push for that song to finally get its debut

Hard to say but it's been one of the higher-voted songs in the 10-15% of results we know from people posting.

Looks like Assassin, Fury, Showbiz, Dead Star and possibly Glorious are on track for this... Sorry for all the US fans that get their hopes dashed after the sound checks.

The hype begins to bubble.

Hoooopefully that's just the first handful of songs that they're preemptively rehearsing 'cos they look nailed-on to finish high in the vote. Would be a great set with those songs alone but I'm hoping for at least few more, particularly ones that haven't been played for a few years.

Feel bad for the people in the queue inevtiably getting excited for Showbiz right now though.

Edited by Jobby