omg, +1 to MK Ultra. also, we could try and write to them? what was the organisation doing the vote again? somebody was posting a link somewhere.

Same!

I mean, I don't actually care about the vote as I was resigned to not going :LOL: getting a vote would just be gravy.

Oh god now I've got to compile a top 10... Off the top of my head

Assassin

MK Ultra

Glorious

Fillip

Showbiz

Revolt

Hopefully there's no delay in getting your codes, isn't the deadline to vote in a few days?

Same!

I mean, I don't actually care about the vote as I was resigned to not going :LOL: getting a vote would just be gravy.

Oh god now I've got to compile a top 10... Off the top of my head it would read something like this, in no order...

Assassin

MK Ultra

Glorious

Fillip

Showbiz

Hyper Music

Yes Please

New Born

Exo-Politics

And then a curve ball: Revolt

So the rest of the list is ok?:LOL:

Mostly, yes :p Although I wouldn't have picked DD, GL, FG, & SM, I wouldn't mind seeing those :happy: Not seen DD & haven't seen GL for ages - tbh I don't even remember what it was like when I did as it was so long ago & I didn't know the song very well back then - & FG is always fantastic live :D Not crazy about AM tbh but Madness & Starlight :noey: Starlight's been done *so* many times & tbf I like Madness but it's not one of their best live. Really happy with SP & NSC though :D I haven't voted just yet, but NSC is one of my definite choices :D

Jobby, r u still going to try and record w/ ur iPad mini?

i still don't think i'm going to be able to properly roll on the whole thing. if the gig were over here, i'd feel more comfortable...but i don't want to tote my zoom h6 over there.

anyone else planning to record it? i'm going to put out a rallying cry a few more times up until the gig, pleading for others to take a stab at rolling on it.

I was considering taking my tablet to record it. I was going to use my phone & tbh I didn't even think of a tablet until it was mentioned it on here, so I can thank Jobby for that idea :awesome::D I'm on Level 3 so I should be able to get a decent recording, even if I have to zoom in!!