I'm way behind, I am still waiting for a code to vote, how long & if I have no received it, how do I obtain it?

You should've definitely had an email from Ticketmaster by now. Check your spam just in case and, if it's not there, send them an email or ring them up.

My price for this information is City Of Delusion having a guaranteed place among your votes.

Thanks for that, I do have the email & code, ok so 11/8/ is the deadline

Errr I've heard it Live once not too sure if I want to hear it again lol but maybe we can do a trade........

Will the set list be announced before the gig or will they reveal everything on the night?

Have some work commitments that are looking to prevent me from going to this gig unfortunately. TM sent me the below message yesterday regarding resale of my ticket;

Hello David,

Thanks for your email and I'm sorry for any confusion caused.

There are some really strict terms and conditions for this event and the cardholder must actually be going to this event. The event organisers put this in place to prevent tickets from being resold, so we're not in a position to override their policy. With that in mind, we were sure to make it very clear when you booked that the tickets can't be passed on or transferred to anyone else, to avoid situations like this from coming up. See screenshot attached.

We don't have the authority to make any exceptions. I can only suggest you pass the ticket to a friend or family member to use if you can't attend. If you choose to do so, we'll be happy to transfer the payment for the booking onto his/her card. This would mean that we'd take payment for the booking from his/her card and then refund yours, making him/her the cardholder for the order.

If you're happy to go ahead with this, please call us on 0333 321 9999 and we'll process this for you.

Best wishes,

Udine

Customer Care Team

Seems to be a lot of contradictory statements from TM floating about regarding resale/transfer. They even seem to contradict themselves in this email by saying you can't transfer and then saying they can. I'm going to call them later to clarify but if anyone is still looking for a ticket PM me and will see if we can arrange something.

Have some work commitments that are looking to prevent me from going to this gig unfortunately. TM sent me the below message yesterday regarding resale of my ticket;

Hello David,

Thanks for your email and I'm sorry for any confusion caused.

There are some really strict terms and conditions for this event and the cardholder must actually be going to this event. The event organisers put this in place to prevent tickets from being resold, so we're not in a position to override their policy. With that in mind, we were sure to make it very clear when you booked that the tickets can't be passed on or transferred to anyone else, to avoid situations like this from coming up. See screenshot attached.

We don't have the authority to make any exceptions. I can only suggest you pass the ticket to a friend or family member to use if you can't attend. If you choose to do so, we'll be happy to transfer the payment for the booking onto his/her card. This would mean that we'd take payment for the booking from his/her card and then refund yours, making him/her the cardholder for the order.

If you're happy to go ahead with this, please call us on 0333 321 9999 and we'll process this for you.

Best wishes,

Udine

Customer Care Team

Seems to be a lot of contradictory statements from TM floating about regarding resale/transfer. They even seem to contradict themselves in this email by saying you can't transfer and then saying they can. I'm going to call them later to clarify but if anyone is still looking for a ticket PM me and will see if we can arrange something.

Sent you a PM

For those who've messaged me I have 1 ticket LEV3GA which I believe is level 3 unreserved seating/standing. That's physical level 3 not price level. Price was £78.25.

Once I get hold of TM to confirm exactly what they need to transfer I'll respond to the messages in the order I received them. As I understand it if they can do this the new ticket holder will have to pay the face value above to TM direct, not me.

Oops...just noticed that your post was this morning so I'm hours too late to be at the front of the line for your ticket. Never mind. If anyone else finds they need to sell a ticket/ need a +one now or nearer the time, please let me know. I'm desperate to go!

3 weeks on Saturday :awesome:

Decided I'm gonna try and ask for COD or Invincible to happen at Belfast/R+L if I have time to wait after the gig, depending on which doesn't make it onto the set. On the off-chance they both happen, I'll probs just ask about HTAILY or Hoodoo - they'll say no but fuck it, plant the seed amirite?

-> Joool regarding ticket or +1 for the Passage Benefit Gig in London on 19th August:

SAME HERE... it would mean the world to me...

Also want to say to Dave Z- even though I won't be the lucky one, it is so nice that you go through the hassle with TM booking agents in order to enable one of us to go!!

#karma

-> Joool regarding ticket or +1 for the Passage Benefit Gig in London on 19th August:

SAME HERE... it would mean the world to me...

Also want to say to Dave Z- even though I won't be the lucky one, it is so nice that you go through the hassle with TM booking agents in order to enable one of us to go!!

#karma

I think with TM it depends who you get. The first time I contacted them about resale they basically told me where to go, but the second time around they've been really helpful and I have everything in writing to back it up.

Sorry I haven't been able to reply to you or Joools yet. I think I've messaged everyone up to you two just to let everyone know where they stand. Been so swamped at work today I haven't got a chance to reply to those last two.

I have got my shortlist down to 27 songs, I am really struggling to decide - of all the below I have only seen Megalomania, Sunburn, CE & fury live. Anyone got any arguments for why I should/Shouldn't select particular songs?

Agitated

Assassin

Citizen Erased

City of Delusion

Darkshines

Dead Star

Do We Need This

Eternally Missed

Falling Away with You

Fury

Futurism

Hyper Music

Liquid State

Megalomania

Muscle Museum

Nature_1

Ruled by Secrecy

Showbiz

Sunburn

Space Dementia

Supremacy

The Groove

The Small Print

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

Screenager

Uno

Yes please

Edited by Wokmuse

Aside from factoring in what will/won't get votes:

+ City Of Delusion: because I said so biatch

+ Do We Need This: rarely played even back in the day, defo your only chance to see it ever

+ Eternally Missed: never played in its final form (sounds like a videogame boss lmao)

+ FAWY: never played

+ Nature_1: again, rarely played even back when it was current so your only chance

+ Origin songs like SD, Screenager and Darkshines were supposed to be perma-dead after 2011, might be your only chance

+ Ruled By Secrecy: been dead for 5 years and was ultra rare even before then, chances of seeing it again are probs super low

- Agitated + Yes Please: fun but short and lacking substance, also have a chance of popping up occasionally anyway

- Dead Star: one of the more common rarities in recent years, might have a decent chance of seeing it at another gig

- The Groove: cool for the rarity factor and pretty fun but nothing mindblowing tbh, defo a lot of better options imo

- Hyper Music: great live but has started to become more common at special gigs like these over the last couple of years

- Liquid State: like Tjet said, Chris isn't a fan and it was only alright anyway imo

- Supremacy: pretty meh live and one of the more likely songs to pop up at gigs anyway

- TOADA: similar to others, just bit short and kinda an average alt rock song

- TSP: Matt's not a fan so might not be a great performance

Fury, Meg, CE and Sunburn you've already seen, so maybe sacrifice a couple of those? I know I didn't vote for anything I'd seen before just to max out how much new stuff I'd (ideally) be seeing. Sunburn comes back at some point on every tour anyway.

Edited by Jobby

I know we've all paid roughly £80 for this concert, but who'd be interested in bringing a few spare snacks, sleeping bags etc to the queue, if I was to contact representatives of the charity to accept them whilst we wait outside Shepherd's Bush?

It'd be a fairly kind gesture. No one has to, I know we're paying for the gig, but i like the idea of doing something without an incentive, if that makes sense?

If many are interested, I will contact them later to find out what items they're most interested in.

I think with TM it depends who you get. The first time I contacted them about resale they basically told me where to go, but the second time around they've been really helpful and I have everything in writing to back it up.

Sorry I haven't been able to reply to you or Joools yet. I think I've messaged everyone up to you two just to let everyone know where they stand. Been so swamped at work today I haven't got a chance to reply to those last two.

Thank You Dave Z-_ so nice of you to keep us all in the loop- as I said - to me that's such an honourable thing to do...sounds as if it wasn't easy straight away... and to not just give up but go through the hassle to enable another individual to experience something you cant - in my humble opinion that has got nothing to do with the money but with being a decent and kind being! May it be repaid to you in kindness ;)

So totally pointless info and probs nobody cares but I just woke up from a really vivid dream about this gig and this was the set:

Psycho

Muscle Museum

Uno

Assassin

Exo-Politics

Fillip

Soldier's Poem

Guiding Light

---

Showbiz

Citizen Erased

Glorious

Eternally Missed

Con-Science

Do We Need This?

---

Ashamed

Agitated

Futurism

Plug In Baby

Bliss

Showbiz started out on piano for some reason but transitioned to guitar and ended up being the best thing ever. MM, Uno, Fillip, GL and EM were all listed as 'overqueued' and not played though.

Whole thing made me want a stalls ticket even more so I can try and get a setlist :'(

Not much to do this evening, so looked at some different concepts for this gig's setlist. I find the order of the request songs quite difficult to flow well, but I don't think it'll be that important for this gig. Crowd will go crazy no matter what.

I know Citizen Erased isn't in the top 10 as far as we can see in the various polls, but I can't see it not making it when everyone has voted.

My own top 10 + six songs the band chooses to make this gig even more awesome.

1. Assassin (GOB)
  2. Dead Star (+Micro Cuts outro)
  3. Citizen Erased
  4. Sing For Absolution
  5. Futurism
  6. Fury
  7. Invincible
  8. Glorious
  9. Eternally Missed
  10. Showbiz (+Ashamed outro)
    ---------------------------------
  11. Bliss
  12. MK Ultra
  13. Easily
  14. City Of Delusion (many other songs I'd rather hear, but hardcores would go crazy, so fair enough ...)
  15. Falling Away With You
  16. Stockholm Syndrome (+10 riffs and destruction like in the good old days)

Fuck me sideways this would be outrageous! :facemelt::facemelt::facemelt:

Overall top 10 + five hits (actually quite hard for me to choose).

1. Dead Star
  2. Assassin (GOB)
  3. Citizen Erased
  4. Sing For Absolution
  5. Easily
  6. Fury
  7. Eternally Missed
  8. Glorious
  9. Muscle Museum
  10. Showbiz (+some riffs)
    -----------------------------
  11. Bliss
  12. Psycho
  13. Uprising
  14. Stockholm Syndrome (+some riffs)
  15. Knights Of Cydonia (+MAN WITH A HARMONICA INTRO !!!! :indiff:)

Yeah, still a fucking fantastic night.

Overall top 15.

1. Showbiz (+What's He Building In There? intro)
  2. Assassin
  3. Exo-Politics
  4. Easliy
  5. Futurism
  6. Citizen Erased
  7. Space Dementia
  8. Glorious
  9. Sing For Absolution
  10. City Of Delusion
  11. Eternally Missed
  12. Fury
  13. Muscle Museum
  14. Falling Away With You
    -----------------------------
  15. Dead Star (some riffs and destruction)

Imagine if they actually went through with this. :LOL::LOL:

Overall top 10 + five songs the band chooses (saving Showbiz as closer and assuming Dead Star doesn't make top 10).

1. Futurism (+What's He Building In There? intro)
  2. Citizen Erased
  3. Muscle Museum
  4. Easily
  5. Fury
  6. Eternally Missed
  7. Sing For Absolution
  8. Glorious
  9. Assassin (+some riffs)
    ------------------------------
  10. Ruled By Secrecy
  11. Micro Cuts
  12. Dead Star
  13. Reapers
  14. Stockholm Syndrome (+some riffs)
    -------------------------------
  15. Showbiz

RIP crowd from that encore.

I know Citizen Erased isn't in the top 10 as far as we can see in the various polls, but I can't see it not making it when everyone has voted.

Yeah, what you've got to consider is that these polls from people on here, Reddit and FB only amount to around ~300 people total? Which is only about 15% of the people attending, and not all those poll results are even legit. I reckon a decent amount of that remaining 85% will include more conventional rarities like CE, Dead Star and Bliss.

(...also, stop being a peasant and start appreciating COD for the GODSEND that it is.)