Only 16 Days until the Gig, getting really excited now.

I'm assuming everyone with seating tickets will be joining be in standing up for the whole gig? not been to SBE don't know if the stewards try to make you sit down?

I don't know how people can sit down for Rock music tbh??

Yeah I've never been either tbh. I'm on Level 3 & that's unreserved seating or standing. I'm not planning on sitting down for the whole concert, maybe in between songs if I need a rest from standing, otherwise, no. Omg this is going to sound so cheesy but I want to be rocking out & rocking out as hard as I can! :p

Dig Down

Madness

Some New Kind of Kick

Aftermath

Guiding Light

Soldier's Poem

Feeling Good

Save Me

Neutron Star Collision

Starlight

SNKOK? :ohmy: Oh *no*! I mean I don't mind it as a standalone song, but it just wouldn't be right for this concert :confused:

Psst....

I've been given word from management that there are going to be ~80 standing tickets released at 9am tomorrow. They're hoping to get these into the hands of real fans, so please don't share this on twitter, facebook, etc.

[registered]

To get them you need to use this link: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F0052E3CD9FD64D?did=tmmuseforum

It won't be live until the scheduled onsale time (9am) and will appear as just "Full Price Tickets" once live - as there are no VIP tickets as part of this sale.

You'll have to enter a password, which is (surprise, surprise): ThePassage

Good luck!

[/registered]

Listened to that interview with Matt and Dom on Radio 2. Regarding SBE:

1 or 2 rarities will make it to R/L.

They discussed the whole by-request thing with Metallica's manager, who said that we'd end up just picking the most popular songs anyway (like what happened with their request tour) but Matt said "you don't know our fans. They'll pick the most obscure tracks possible just to annoy us"

Dom: "we'll probably end up having to play Citizen Erased 20 times..."

They also said the gig will be between 15 and 20 songs, and that we were given the option to vote for 10 songs because they were worried "that's all someone might know" (hopefully Matt was joking here...)

Psst....

I've been given word from management that there are going to be ~80 standing tickets released at 9am tomorrow. They're hoping to get these into the hands of real fans, so please don't share this on twitter, facebook, etc.

[registered]

To get them you need to use this link: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F0052E3CD9FD64D?did=tmmuseforum

It won't be live until the scheduled onsale time (9am) and will appear as just "Full Price Tickets" once live - as there are no VIP tickets as part of this sale.

Good luck!

[/registered]

If anyone wants to get me and Aino a nice going away present, that would be great plzthxbi.

From the sounds of that interview it seems the whole set may be by request by the way they were talking about it, of course it's all still up in the air, and with Muse nothing is set in stone, but we can hope for 15/20 songs requested by us in attendance cause that would make a perfect gig 😂

Yeah, people are totally picking the songs they are just to be annoying, not because they enjoy the songs and are tired of hearing the same decades old boring shit at every gig...

Lol for real, Matt asked for this one, we (people who bought tix, not me lol) should make them work their asses off for all the setlist bullshit we've put up with

Thing is, they picked the songs? :chuckle: You can't specifically pick the songs and then complain about what people vote for - apart from the odd stuff like Showbiz and Glorious that he probs didn't wanna do but knew there would've been actual pitchforks if they weren't on there.

Do very very very much like the vibe that the whole set might be request-based though, as much as I won't get my hopes up for it.

Jobby, r u still going to try and record w/ ur iPad mini?

i still don't think i'm going to be able to properly roll on the whole thing. if the gig were over here, i'd feel more comfortable...but i don't want to tote my zoom h6 over there.

anyone else planning to record it? i'm going to put out a rallying cry a few more times up until the gig, pleading for others to take a stab at rolling on it.

Gonna be harder now that I'm standing and planning on bringing a sign but I'll defo try. Guess I don't need to hold the sign up until the end tbf, so my hands shooould be free. Barrier should make for a good view for the cam as well if I can manage it.

If I could find a way to strap it to my chest, that'd be ideal :chuckle:

Gonna be harder now that I'm standing and planning on bringing a sign but I'll defo try. Guess I don't need to hold the sign up until the end tbf, so my hands shooould be free. Barrier should make for a good view for the cam as well if I can manage it.

gotcha.

for me, video is a bonus. i'm just crossing my fingers that someone (or a few) in the crowd will capture decent audio, at least.

who knows, it may come down to having to patch together various youtube clips or something...as a very last resort.

If you have an iPhone, you can use their voice memos application to record. If you put the phone in the back/front pocket of your jeans microphone up (this is very important), then the sound that comes out is pretty decent. It's perfect, minimum efforts needed. I did it couple of times at various concerts, always was satisfied with the outcome.

So, hope, somebody can do that ?? :)

gotcha.

for me, video is a bonus. i'm just crossing my fingers that someone (or a few) in the crowd will capture decent audio, at least.

who knows, it may come down to having to patch together various youtube clips or something...as a very last resort.

Psst....

[registered]

Good luck!

[/registered]

Code not working! Stress!