If they do SFA, it better have the super distorted vocals during the outro. That sounded massive on the Abso tour.

Assuming he could still do any of the outro in chest voice, like.

I thing he could do the "and our sooouuuls" but with much less power.

Ahh I somehow missed the ticket sale again this morning :/ I'm guessing these are people who are cancelling their tickets? I hope more come on I'm getting pretty desperate

I thing he could do the "and our sooouuuls" but with much less power.

True - same note as Mercy's chorus, no?

Ahh I somehow missed the ticket sale again this morning :/ I'm guessing these are people who are cancelling their tickets? I hope more come on I'm getting pretty desperate

Yeah, there's another month yet. Just keep searching every now and again on TM, particularly as the date gets closer.

oh damn I check everyday and today that I didn't there were extra tickets! what time did they go on sale?

If it was just my tickets that went back on sale, it would've only been 2 and only available after I had to phone them 3 or so times, so you would've had to have been incredibly luckily to get them. Though I am sure many more people will be putting them back on the market so just keep an eye open!

Soo excited for this gig. I've been kinda on and off Muse since The Resistance, but I always go back to the earlier hits and enjoy them tons - so I'm so so excited to see them play old songs. Speaking of, this is what I voted for

Glorious

Cave

Eternally Missed

Fury

The Groove

Exo-Politics

Showbiz

Falling Away With You

Futurism

City Of Delusion

It's a dream set list for me. But any opportunity to hear Glorious, Cave, Fury, The Groove or Showbiz live is incredible for me - and totally worth my money with any one of them on their own. I'm also Level 1 Rear standing, so I'm totally getting there early to get as close as my ticket allows. :D so hyped.

Someone in H&M is obviously going to the show

Amaaaazing!

Seen the FB page? I'll probably get shot down for this here, but folks are trying to coordinate getting some of those LED glasses to wear.

Got a 6:45 start at work the following day and already got two days of holiday off (from a very new job) in August, plus transport is a bummer. :'(

Finally heard back from Ticketmaster, two weeks after I emailed them... All's good with my ticket though! :awesome:

Finally heard back from Ticketmaster, two weeks after I emailed them... All's good with my ticket though! :awesome:

What was potentially not good with it?

What was potentially not good with it?

Due to the fact that I ended up with a seating ticket I called them and asked if it was possible to change to standing. Then eventually was discussing with them about completely cancelling the ticket and saying I'd try again in the general sale. Afterwards I became very paranoid that there had been some miscommunication and that they had cancelled it.

Got my updated vote in.

In the end, I went for

Eternally Missed

Glorious

Dead Star

Falling Away With You

Showbiz

Muscle Museum

Hyper Music

Do We Need This

Futurism

City of Delusion ( for Rustyy :p )

Due to the fact that I ended up with a seating ticket I called them and asked if it was possible to change to standing. Then eventually was discussing with them about completely cancelling the ticket and saying I'd try again in the general sale. Afterwards I became very paranoid that there had been some miscommunication and that they had cancelled it.

Ahhh okay, I'd be exactly the same :chuckle:

Still checking for a stalls ticket a few times a day, hoping something pops up. Probs offer my current ticket on here or FB if I can get one.

Got my updated vote in.

In the end, I went for

Eternally Missed

Glorious

Dead Star

Falling Away With You

Showbiz

Muscle Museum

Hyper Music

Do We Need This

Futurism

City of Delusion ( for Rustyy :p )

? Hope it make the set tbh

It is.

starting to think ur correct.

but, from the tallies i've seen, it looks like it might be getting sufficient support to land in the top ten, so i'm scrapping it. still planning on sticking to my plan of voting for a song never played live before, so i might opt for arpeggios and go w/ FAWY instead.

looking bleak for RBS...sigh. only a five year hiatus tho, which pales in comparison relative to a good chunk of other songs. if it doesn't make a return somewhere, someday...there'll be hell to pay.

? Hope it make the set tbh

Thought that was one of the songs you said you really wanted a few pages back. Never mind, must have been someone else :LOL: I like that song anyway tbf.

So someone met Matt last night and he apparently said that if SBE is a success they'll do more request gigs.

Not entire sure how they'd measure success though...

Got a 6:45 start at work the following day and already got two days of holiday off (from a very new job) in August, plus transport is a bummer. :'(

Hopefully this gig will be worth it, even if you have to check in the day after with no sleep!