I've written out and deleted about 5 posts trying to configure my thoughts on that video but I genuinely have no words.

Just wow.

Ikr? It's the best thing they've ever done. :happy:

On a more serious note, after you told me it was Grimes in your gif I went on a Grimes listening spree. Realiti and World Princess Part 2 are two of the best things I've heard in a long time.

Ikr? It's the best thing they've ever done. :happy:

haha you betcha p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶e̶ :awesome:

On a more serious note, after you told me it was Grimes in your gif I went on a Grimes listening spree. Realiti and World Princess Part 2 are two of the best things I've heard in a long time.

tumblr_o6tmj6Ac6b1v1vurro9_250.gif

(Not sure what else you've listened to yet but Artangels, Pin, Venus Fly, Easily and Entropy are some of my other faves from the newer stuff. I found a lot of her songs to be growers though, so I'm always wary of recommending :chuckle:)

I'd say Guiding Light and Big Freeze are worse, but its down there.

I'd take both of those over Aftermath. Aftermath is probably either tied with, or slightly above, Save Me, for me.

Edit: and even that's probably slightly above Overdue.

Edited by ryanp16

Holy cheese!

War isn't so bad people, everyone's friends and family will still be alive if we just hold hands hard enough.

What a waste, they should had used images of George Clooney liberating goats under LSD influence, everybody will talk about it.

In case anyone cares, Muse are on in Vienna. Very skeletal confirmation so far though on setlist.fm, with just Psycho, DI, IS, Handler, Supermassive, Starlight, Feeling Good, Munich Jam, Madness & JFK+Interlude+Hysteria confirmed.

I think 2/3 more will appear soon enough.

Holy cheese!

War isn't so bad people, everyone's friends and family will still be alive if we just hold hands hard enough.

It might.

Or alternatively that might happen then you decide you were never truly loved and go destroy the world with your dildrone anyway. :chuckle:

I'd take both of those over Aftermath. Aftermath is probably either tied with, or slightly above, Save Me, for me.

Edit: and even that's probably slightly above Overdue.

Nah I'd say Big Freeze is still worse. I liked Guiding Light at first but I'm keeping that down there too.

Overdue's not that bad. Its a long way from being the best on Showbiz, but still.

I know we can't trust Setlist.fm during shows, but dafuq on the setlist so far?! Huge order switcheroo, unless they're just going to lose like 5 songs.

EDIT:

Well, not order switcheroo, just order gaps.

Edited by Corkscrewed

A few months ago, I was contemplating an Eastern European vacation that would include a Muse show in Vienna, since it wasn't sold out yet (shockingly), but that didn't pan out, and I'm glad I didn't miss anything incredibly amazing tonight then. :LOL: Solid show but not stratospheric.

haha you betcha p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶e̶ :awesome:

tumblr_o6tmj6Ac6b1v1vurro9_250.gif

(Not sure what else you've listened to yet but Artangels, Pin, Venus Fly, Easily and Entropy are some of my other faves from the newer stuff. I found a lot of her songs to be growers though, so I'm always wary of recommending :chuckle:)

Enjoying new Grimes is like rabid T2L fans :$