It was about even to Satellite's two shows barring Citizen (or even including Citizen) but I assume would have a better crowd and a not grumpy Matt.

DC had Map/CE/AP; I wouldn't trade that for Belfast even if the trip was free.

Belfast was better than Philly just on the grounds of one more song in the set, and yeah, I have I hard time imagining Matt being pissier than he was in Philly. I guess I still try to comfort myself saying he was just tired, and didn't hate every second of it. I don't know if that's better.

I'd like to think if we spent like $3000 in flights alone to go to the UK, though, we'd have done 2 gigs still, so we would have had Dublin, and I'd have given my good kidney to see that show. :'( Fucking Bliss AND CE and TaB...

It's not going to happen, though, as touching as the offer was (I possibly cried a little.)

The idea of spending 2-3 years of disposable income to go see a band because they can't be bothered to even TRY when playing in my country? Ha.

(Late response, but I was actually out having fun yesterday. :phu: )

Perfect, great, some sound problems but hey ;)

I had the honour to be there and experience this perfect performance, that falsetto! :eek: someone who said his falsetto is crap, I was there, it was perfect!! out of breath sometimes, but... :D

Tab was perfect as well, and the solo in Handler was flawless.

I still don't know if I believe he's trying to look sexy, or if he just really, really doesn't know what to do with that free hand (hint... put the guitar back on?)

I knew a kid in high school who would fondle his balls absently when he was nervous, so it could be worse.

And he'd be accused of ripping off X Ambassadors.

best Grimes is Visions Grimes

Meh, I struggle to get past the unfinished + druggy vibe of Visions to see it as the godsend that other people seem to. It's good but I find way more joy and memorability in Art Angels.

Either way though, let's not be comparing one of the best pop albums of the 21st century to T2-bloody-L.

Perfect, great, some sound problems but hey ;)

I had the honour to be there and experience this perfect performance, that falsetto! :eek: someone who said his falsetto is crap, I was there, it was perfect!! out of breath sometimes, but... :D

Tab was perfect as well, and the solo in Handler was flawless.

👏👏👏👏

I'm glad you enjoyed the show! I went to the first gig in Madrid and it was amazing!

And I think that Matt's voice was great :LOL:

Matt's voice actually definitely sounds a little bit better lately. Especially his chest voice. Dead Inside has improved immensely.

Don't know if it's just a one off as I haven't seen much of the Handler live recently but the ending sounds good from the Austria videos. Falsetto still sounds a bit painful though.

Meh, I struggle to get past the unfinished + druggy vibe of Visions to see it as the godsend that other people seem to. It's good but I find way more joy and memorability in Art Angels.

Either way though, let's not be comparing one of the best pop albums of the 21st century to T2-bloody-L.

You mean indie rather than commercial sounding bubblegum pop lol. If you want to talk best pop of the 21st century, talk The 20/20 Experience