Ugh, speaking of bank accounts... Getting the credit card bill for the part of my Muse gigs I haven't managed to pay off yet (mostly incurred by the last minute trip to DC) really takes the shine off. :noey:

Travel in the US is way too fucking expensive.

But hey, you got to see the same setlist in a row + Citizen Erased

But hey, you got to see the same setlist in a row + Citizen Erased

If I hadn't gotten CE, and they'd been identical, I'd have probably hung myself when I got the bill. :chuckle:

I tried not to think too hard that I paid like $500 to see one Muse song...

I'm still furious about my flight booking; over $300 a flight, and they emailed me a week later saying the seats we selected were "no longer available" and required us to pay an additional $35 per seat or risk the flight being overbooked when we showed up.

Wouldn't give me a refund or give me a credit.

Then when both flights were cancelled after we got to the airport, they STILL wouldn't let us cancel or compensate us.

I swear I'm not going anywhere again that I can't drive to.

I paid for the initial trip outright, but did so by selling all my old video games, and what was left of the memorabilia I'd acquired from an old job of mine. Kind of sad about it, still. Certainly stings thinking about sacrificing for that bored performance in Philly.

Medical bills piling up have meant I'm dragging the added debt around, though.

If I hadn't gotten CE, and they'd been identical, I'd have probably hung myself when I got the bill. :chuckle:

I tried not to think too hard that I paid like $500 to see one Muse song...

I'm still furious about my flight booking; over $300 a flight, and they emailed me a week later saying the seats we selected were "no longer available" and required us to pay an additional $35 per seat or risk the flight being overbooked when we showed up.

Wouldn't give me a refund or give me a credit.

Then when both flights were cancelled after we got to the airport, they STILL wouldn't let us cancel or compensate us.

I swear I'm not going anywhere again that I can't drive to.

I paid for the initial trip outright, but did so by selling all my old video games, and what was left of the memorabilia I'd acquired from an old job of mine. Kind of sad about it, still. Certainly stings thinking about sacrificing for that bored performance in Philly.

Medical bills piling up have meant I'm dragging the added debt around, though.

Lol I would've had the same reaction, I honestly want to have that reaction without going and seeing them in DC as well, as soon as they leave the U.S. Take a Bow essentially becomes a mainstay, and a PIB/Bliss rotation PLUS CE, thanks guys

tbf, there were fans from other areas at each of my gigs that were more than willing to regale us with tales for hours upon hours in queue of how much the US gigs sucked and we needed to go to Europe to see a "real" Muse gig.

Enough that my bf, without having any of this knowledge, was promising me in queue for DC that he was going to save up enough money over the next few years to be able to take me to a good gig overseas.

It was fucking heartbreaking.

If I was seated I'd never hear queue stories. Then I like to think if I never read other setlists I'd never know the context of what I was missing and would enjoy it more. To some extent. Ignorance is bliss after all, and that would be the closest I'd get to having Bliss at a Muse concert.

tbf, there were fans from other areas at each of my gigs that were more than willing to regale us with tales for hours upon hours in queue of how much the US gigs sucked and we needed to go to Europe to see a "real" Muse gig.

Enough that my bf, without having any of this knowledge, was promising me in queue for DC that he was going to save up enough money over the next few years to be able to take me to a good gig overseas.

It was fucking heartbreaking.

Just don't go to Belfast.

so tonights the night for us Austrians - hoping for Citizen und Take a Bow as they weren`t played in Austria for 7 years - will try hard to enjoy all of the Show - hope at least UD and FG won`t pop up ;)

I feel really lucky to have had the chance to see them at the O2 Night 2 for T2L, Falling down on piano and the Host intro for TIRO:happy: yet the two times Ive seen them in the U.S. No PIB and the most recent show nothing before Absolution :indiff: