I've said it before but, dammit, Butterflies' rareness is criminal and it should swap places with CE :phu:

I've not seen either song live, but B&H > CE by far when it comes to live performances IMO

CE is better on the album and the single version (with guitar) of B&H is tons better than the album version imo

90% sure HAARP doesn't contain footage of both nights but it's a perfectly reasonable idea.

Might ruin the flow a bit though as I like the fact that previous DVDs were literally pretty much fluid video of the whole concert.

Also the performance of Micro Cuts on limited DVDs was 1st night, although obviously that's not on anywhere near the majority of the released DVDs

What could be more English than celebrating a quarter final?

Better than what they managed at the World Cup last year at least.

Exactly the same as Lisbon #2 so far, just like Madrid #1 was the same exact set as Lisbon #1. It's like they're not even trying anymore.

I think Lisbon #2 began with Reapers, then Psycho. But not 100% sure.

Boo. Resistance.

Going out in the groups but still celebrating beating the Welsh?

I'm wholly prepared for the mocking if someone like Simon Church - so shit he couldn't get a game for MK Dons - scores the winner for Wales. Even to the point where I think it could happen.

Like I said... Madrid / Lisbon similarities. ;)

When I read the description of the concert at the Eiffel Tower, I imagined the audience on the Champ de Mars side (that will stretch deeeeeep) with the stage just south of or under the tower. They could set up screens every so often down the Champ de Mars to allow guests further back to see.

Of course, I have no idea how the city's Bastille Day shows go that some others referenced, so I could be completely crazy.

I've seen CE once and B&H twice, so I have opposite-of-Jobby syndrome. :LOL:

Matt said two months ago on Virgin radio that they may come back in Paris to play Showbiz to their fans...

Maybe my dream is coming true...

He outright said they were gonna do it tbf. Only at a small gig though (unless he just throws that part out the window), we still don't know what the deal with this one is yet.

For a second I thought it meant a ballroom in the tower, either in the middle or on the observation deck. Which would've been cool - both iconic cityscape and a sense of weird intimacy entwined.

But yeah the big outdoor looks likelier. Assuming it is actually confirmed ofc.

I'm liking this 2-night setup they're doing. PIB, Bliss, AP, CE, Hysteria, UD, TaB and MotP are all getting the right amount of air time, so it's a big step in the right direction.

My main complaint is that there's still no New Born.

Espectacular!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

M'you rang?

So I wonder which songs we'll get on monday in Vienna! :eek: cause I'd love to get Bliss, CE, SS, ..they got played yesterday.

But, maybe with the 2 days off in between, different city there is a possibility for them? We have a chance for Tab I'd say, which is fab! and then we'll get Feeling good, sunburn or Usoe.. Plus Newborn, Asassin and B&H ...yeah, dream on... ;)