Maybe if not Madrid they'll go for Copenhagen, seeing as Matt has also suggested there.

Could've thought Milan across the 6 nights, which wasn't a bad looking room in the Depeche Mode 2006 live movie, but I'm aware they've said they wanna film the next one in a different nation to the last one in Rome.

They're going to have to piece this one together because there's about zero chance they'll ever get a performance that they feel good about AND have all the tech work on one night, they can just cut and paste.

At least 'The Thing' on Uprising is consistent across all the gigs haha ;)

Considering Matt's recent broken bone i think it'll be in Copenhagen.

Rome was extremely pop oriented but it wasn't an accident, a film to show how mainstream can Muse be, with an olympic stadium packed with people singing every word of every song. In that regard is a great work, in the sense of the final product being exactly what they had in their minds.

If they go for a different kind of movie this time i'm sure it'll be an awesome setlist. It just depends on how they want the live album.

Madrid's venue definitely looks cooler for a DVD, also they always had great crowds here so it would be a safe bet.

They filmed the music video for Resistance there in 2009 - good looking bounce in the crowd, smart venue. So yeah, I'd say it'd be a success.

Then again, as night 1 is tonight, surely we'd have heard something concrete about it by now.

If we are talking about releasing an old show, a box set with both nights of Earl's Court 2004 and Wembley Stadium 2010.

This shows were intense and musically brilliant.

OMG, yes, this to the maximus!!

(Well, Wembley 2010 night 2; but Earl's Court... :facemelt:)

At least 'The Thing' on Uprising is consistent across all the gigs haha ;)

Oh god, I hope they focus on the people that are actually playing instruments for that. :chuckle:

Twice was enough. The first night I just thought he had a terrible itch...

idk if it's just my imagination but Matt is moving a lot. DVD recording?

Yeah, if he's moving a lot, especially with the injury (although I'm convinced it's not really that bad...) I would say that might be a safe bet.

Also, it's unlikely that this would be the DVD recording with reports of only four drones working. Maybe Matt's just unusually spunky.

Yeah, they wouldn't put out a DVD of a gig with malfunctioning tech. Maybe they'll make a DVD that contains footage of both nights, like they did with HAARP?

Tonight's setlist seems pretty decent. There has been far worse this tour (although that would still mean nothing, since they usually cut out the best songs for the DVD :rolleyes:).

The setlist wasn't bad at all, but nothing stellar. So tomorrow night will be either amazing with Butterflies, Blackout, Citizen and the likes... or the pop night with Feeling Good instead of AP and Undisclosed instead of TaB.

Honestly, I think it'll just get about the rotation that Portugal got, so something like Resistance + UD but also Stockholm + Citizen in place of Map, TAB, Apocalypse, and Hysteria.

And over two nights, I'd totally take those rotations. I'm with ADL on wishing that LA got something like that, for example.