Reflecting back on the stage get up after seeing a different band's gig again lately, it's really obvious that the very last thing Muse's performance needed was a big prop that made them even more disengaged from the crowd.

Despite the low stage, and being super close to the band once or twice during the gig, I still feel it made the gig feel cold and ended up being the opposite of the "intimate" feel they said they were going for.

I mean, it doesn't matter how close you are to the band if they're not engaged with their audience at all, and being closer and more on their level really only served to draw attention to that.

Just wait until your second concert, where it all makes sense. ;)

( :( )

I don't know. I'll see them in august at Sziget next so I won't see them on Drones tour again.

I've been to Rock Werchter last year and that one had amaaaazing setlist but this show was so much better than that.

Interesting tweets. It's about time Defector shows up again.

Also, him saying that Berlin's got chances of becoming a live DVD got me excited :happy:. Would be cool to attend a gig that's filmed for a DVD. I do hope this wouldn't mean we'd get a bad set though...

"might film something" and the snarky, out of touch comment about DVD players really make me think the idea of a full tour video for Drones has been nixed.

Probably get a video of KoC for xmas.

I did find this https://twitter.com/MattBellamy/status/730547065340702720 one interesting; not sure how I've never managed to hear about that show.