I'm coming back from my first Muse gig, it has been fantastic!

Didn't expect Defector at all, ahahah! But I knew they would play it when I heard Matt playing along with the orchestral part of JFK. :) And it wasn't so bad in a live contest as I've got from the videos from Zürich!

And Citizen, Take A Bow, Hysteria... WOW. No words...

I'm happy like a child in a candy shop. :D

Obviously haven't heard the latter yet, but i would much prefer Stockholm Syndrome to Defector.

I would've loved to get Stockholm, but in retrospective I can't complain, I just can't! I'm so, so happy! :D

I've come to the conclusion that (although I may change my mind due to the dying hype) while I might criticise "poor" setlists whenever I want without attending to those gigs, being there could quite totally be a different thing. :)

Don't really understand the SS love to be honest. I've had it at 9 of 11 shows and it's stale as fuck to me. The two without it this year were a welcome reprieve. I'd say the same for Plug In Baby and Hysteria. I get really bored of hearing the same songs at every show, every year, no matter where I go. Hell, even Map and TAB were getting dry by the fourth consecutive show, and the former is one of my top five songs by any band, ever.

Don't really understand the SS love to be honest. I've had it at 9 of 11 shows and it's stale as fuck to me. The two without it this year were a welcome reprieve. I'd say the same for Plug In Baby and Hysteria. I get really bored of hearing the same songs at every show, every year, no matter where I go. Hell, even Map and TAB were getting dry by the fourth consecutive show, and the former is one of my top five songs by any band, ever.

This was my first Muse gig ever, so... I had nothing to lose and anything to gain * lifts up his shoulders *.

I didn't get SS at any of my 3 shows on The 2nd Law tour, and I a little bit meh about the studio version - its a good tune but I find the guitar heavily over-processed - but when I re-caught it at the Brighton Dome, it was one of my contenders for best song and I had realised how much its non-appearance had been unwelcome.

I missed Hysteria too on T2L but I'm not too arsed on that one, even if on both Drones performances, that bassy wallop is still awesome. I've caught Plug in Baby at 8/8 though... can live with that one getting a rest next time. Same too with Uprising, SMBH and Starlight, but that ain't happening (TiRO and Knights are still awesome live).

Don't worry, statistically speaking you're almost guaranteed it next time lol.

I rather have a dream of saving enough money to purchase a ticket for a hypothetical small club gig of theirs in the future, which it would surely be outside of Italy.

There, I might get old gems and rarities I've never had the chance to get in this ten-year period as a Muse fan. :)

I didn't get SS at any of my 3 shows on The 2nd Law tour, and I a little bit meh about the studio version - its a good tune but I find the guitar heavily over-processed - but when I re-caught it at the Brighton Dome, it was one of my contenders for best song and I had realised how much its non-appearance had been unwelcome.

I missed Hysteria too on T2L but I'm not too arsed on that one, even if on both Drones performances, that bassy wallop is still awesome. I've caught Plug in Baby at 8/8 though... can live with that one getting a rest next time. Same too with Uprising, SMBH and Starlight, but that ain't happening (TiRO and Knights are still awesome live).

Shows without Starlight are absolutely incredible - I had two last year and it wasnt missed at all! Hysteria is probably my favourite of the 'staples' but when its being played in the JFK slot I feel really disappointed knowing I could have had Defector / Revolt / Assassin/ another new song (for me), I guess. Though thats probably just the collector side of me speaking.

I rather have a dream of saving enough money to purchase a ticket for a hypothetical small club gig of theirs in the future, which it would surely be outside of Italy.

There, I might get old gems and rarities I've never had the chance to get in this ten-year period as a Muse fan. :)

Lol amen to that - I think we're all hunting for old gems and rarities really!!!

Stockholm's probably in my top 5 songs I've seen, if not just outside it. Can be easy to forget just how good it is considering how consistent it is but it's the perfect live Muse song imo. Only thing it's noticeably lacking for me are decent "I wish I could"s (*cough*giveittochris*cough*).

Shows without Starlight are absolutely incredible - I had two last year and it wasnt missed at all! Hysteria is probably my favourite of the 'staples' but when its being played in the JFK slot I feel really disappointed knowing I could have had Defector / Revolt / Assassin/ another new song (for me), I guess. Though thats probably just the collector side of me speaking.

Yeah. Be nice to see more, and not least given the guitarless version is comparatively insipid. JFK+Hysteria was very weird - didn't need the speech at all, nevermind the fact that it could've been Defector or Assassin or whatever.

I think I'm in the SS being a little stale camp, didn't really miss it at my Drones show, although I would've not missed even more if something awesome took its place,

I guess I should just be happy about seeing AP for the first time. I'm more pissed that I haven't seen PIB in my past two out of 3 gigs, spanning 4 years :(

AP was very mixed for me. I was super happy to see it, and it's a hell of a lot better than the alternative piano songs (except now that they're counting CE as such.)

I would have been a lot more excited however, if I had any view of Matt or the piano, so that dampened my enthusiasm quite a bit.

Other than the Drones songs that I hadn't seen any of, I don't think there was a single song at Philly that I wouldn't have traded to see SS again. :(

I had that with New Born. I've seen it in 3 of my 4 gigs. Since Stockholm Syndrome is in my top 5 favourite Muse songs (can't really pick a #1), it was probably the song I wanted to see the most. At the time it was the SS-New Born roulette, so I was kinda bummed to get New Born twice in a row. Pinkpop last summer made up for it though, since we got both SS and New Born there!

Same goes for Hysteria btw. Seen it 3 times and would love to see MotP once!

Edited by Robinho