If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

OK, this may seem really random. But, I reckon Muse should do a homecoming gig near Teignmouth :) I'm not just saying this cos' I live near Teignmouth, but I seriously don't think bands recognize that the Southwest Exists and as Muse come from there I found it convenient to say this.

Also, the Southwest Rocks :) and I think all the Muse fans hear never get see them live cos' they never come down here. I have to pay thousands to travel far, I recently bought tickets for Kaiser Chiefs at The Eden Sessions and byt the end of that it costed £400 - and I only live 60 miles from St Austell.

So Please Muse come home :);)

They do care - they played the Eden Project two years and the Westpoint Arena in Exeter in 2003.

It's easy for you to say that, because you live so close to London, but the closest gig to me that they would be likely to play would be an London venue, which, if I travelled by train, would cost me in excess of £50. That's even before I have paid for the gig ticket, accommodation, food, merchandise...

It's rare to see bands play in any of my local areas... Portsmouth, Southampton, etc etc

OK, this may seem really random. But, I reckon Muse should do a homecoming gig near Teignmouth :) I'm not just saying this cos' I live near Teignmouth, but I seriously don't think bands recognize that the Southwest Exists and as Muse come from there I found it convenient to say this.

Also, the Southwest Rocks :) and I think all the Muse fans hear never get see them live cos' they never come down here. I have to pay thousands to travel far, I recently bought tickets for Kaiser Chiefs at The Eden Sessions and byt the end of that it costed £400 - and I only live 60 miles from St Austell.

:yesey:

I think the O2 is likely, they'll probably want to play some big gigs but probably not do Wembley all over again so soon.

It would be nice if they did a longer UK tour in some smaller venues too - they only played 18 standard (non festival, non competition, non TV/radio) gigs in the UK between 2005 and 2008. Not that many considering they're a UK band.

It's easy for you to say that, because you live so close to London, but the closest gig to me that they would be likely to play would be an London venue, which, if I travelled by train, would cost me in excess of £50. That's even before I have paid for the gig ticket, accommodation, food, merchandise...

It's rare to see bands play in any of my local areas... Portsmouth, Southampton, etc etc

I was merely stating a fact that Muse do care about their own area and it hasn't neccessarily been neglected - wasn't asking for a discussion about them playing venues that that they don't go to. :stunned:

The problem is with Portsmouth and Southampton is that, whilst they have some gig venues that new bands regularly frequent, there aren't really venues that I can think of that fit the bill for Muse, providing the band still want to do arenas and above.

All apart from the cricket stadium in Southampton called the Rose Bowl I think? There's only that unless there are arenas that I've completely forgotten about. :erm:

But yeah, the next time they do an arena tour perhaps should be more comprehensive of the entire country. I don't even think the south coast (Brighton, Bournemouth, Southampton, Portsmouth and the like) got a look in.

Yeah that would be awesome as I'm from the south.

I don't care if they play here next, but this venue must be a stop on their next US tour: the Gorge at George, Washington. No kidding----tiny town, all there is there is this:

gorge.jpg

2.jpg

:eek: oh my god!

sorry to be crude but i just had a trouser accident. I'm gonna move there, just on the off chance!!!!

Archived