If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

saw editors and bloc party last year at electric proms. editors had a four piece orchestra and bloc party had like a 30 strong choir. it would be incredible to see muse do something like this in the roundhouse, which is a good venue, but the stress of getting tickets would be too much, i'd rather they didnt do it.

i meaN as a kick start it wouldnty be such a unique thing. like foos starting their acoustic gigs off with two shows in england straight before their hyde park gig. they did one in ipswich and one in london

It would make sense, I seem to remember them saying they had no time to do the orchestral arrangements for the electric proms from being on tour, now they're off they might have time for it :) They had time to remember how to play Megalomania for the RAH

as soon as they were asked to play the rah it would hav been on the setlist:p

saw editors and bloc party last year at electric proms. editors had a four piece orchestra and bloc party had like a 30 strong choir. it would be incredible to see muse do something like this in the roundhouse, which is a good venue, but the stress of getting tickets would be too much, i'd rather they didnt do it.

yeah me too Editors were amazing at Koko last year, but trying to get tickets I swear I thought I was going to have a stroke or something ...but managed it, just ....Muse there would be insane, no way.

Although Muse with strings at somewhere like the Festival Hall ...now that would work or the RAH again ..:happy:

yeah me too Editors were amazing at Koko last year, but trying to get tickets I swear I thought I was going to have a stroke or something ...but managed it, just ....Muse there would be insane, no way.

Although Muse with strings at somewhere like the Festival Hall ...now that would work or the RAH again ..:happy:

"I've always meant to play here. I suppose we've played all the well known venues in London – it's a pretty important place to say we have played. We've always talked about doing something with an orchestra and this is the sort of place that you would do it. We're not going to be doing that today but I suppose we will get a taste for it."

that sound like basically saying when we plat with an orchestra it'll be at the royal albert hall :p. or could be somewhere like the palladium idunno itll either be rah camden roundhouse or some other world famous venue in london:p

• 4 months later...

...of you doing belfast again? not everyone who lives up in the north can afford to travel down south to see the best live act there ever was - thank you Gordon fucking Brown! please just get it sorted, don't care if it's a hassle to you, cos everywhere else but belfast is a fucking hassle to me.....and i ain't got as much money as you - sort it! thanks - Stephen

and muse was so two years ago..

na Muse will never go out of fashion as they've never really been in fashion

wembley was last year as it was the "new wembley" and everyone wanted to perform there, it's not such a huge deal now, especially as muse have been there and done that, twice and I got the T shirt :D

Mind you they could just play Wembley as in the place, outside the stadim/arena. perhaps a busk at the tube station

na Muse will never go out of fashion as they've never really been in fashion

wembley was last year as it was the "new wembley" and everyone wanted to perform there, it's not such a huge deal now, especially as muse have been there and done that, twice and I got the T shirt :D

Mind you they could just play Wembley as in the place, outside the stadim/arena. perhaps a busk at the tube station

well, it was a joke, but now i have to defend myself!

i want them to play under the sea, i think that'd be fun. or maybe the arctic, or if those are too hard in the sky

:LOL: how'd we here them? :erm:

well, it was a joke, but now i have to defend myself!

:LOL: I'll wait for that then

i'm sure they'd solve that somehow! afterall they worked out how to shoot lasers without blinding people

:LOL: true...could you imagine the health and safety for the sky though...Dom's drums especially. Plus I'm scared stiff of flying, heights etc so wouldn't be very good for me :$

in the sky

as long as we didn't have to go on a plane for that one!

on top of a very windy hill or on a canal boat.

or how about Arundel castle? i drove past that the other day - they have 'gigs' there. the castle tour - that would be cool. they could come on as knights! galloping through the crowd to get on stage. scooping up damsels in distress on the way...

Archived