If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

I din't want to cause an arguement. But honsetly they only play massive venues really hard to get to and far away from teignmouth and Torbay. Trust me I've lived there for 13 years I know the area.

Theres Powderham

westpoint

2 massive theatres

a giant green and beach

and tonnes of other large venues.

Is it just me or do the people near the stage on the first pic look unusually small?:LOL:

The Golden Circle is for the Little People of America Convention only...:LOL:

It's a big place! But would be perfect for a Muse gig or two---maybe a Muse weekend, like the annual Labor Day Dave Mathews takeover.

The Golden Circle is for the Little People of America Convention only...:LOL:

It's a big place! But would be perfect for a Muse gig or two---maybe a Muse weekend, like the annual Labor Day Dave Mathews takeover.

Ah DMB weekends at the Gorge :) Funnily enough, that was the first place I heard Muse (someone blaring it at the campsite next to us way back when...). I agree, I couldn't think of a better place to see them.

Longtime lurker taking the plunge here, nice to see a fellow Northwestener campaigning for Muse at the Gorge :D

I don't care if they play here next, but this venue must be a stop on their next US tour: the Gorge at George, Washington. No kidding----tiny town, all there is there is this:

2.jpg

was that from a pearl jam concert? :eek: how i wish i could see them live at least once in my life. :( but that's an amazing venue!

again. amazing venue. i second that. would love for Muse to play in the Philipines too.:happy:

If muse wanted to stop along their "supposed" world stadium tour,why not here:

1514395836_b6bac2051d_b.jpg

^Croke park Dublin during U2. Amazing Place! Still I cant really imagine them filling 80,000 over here if they didnt sell out 20,000.

That would be AMAZING! That place is magical. I reckon they didn't sell out Marlay because it was 2 years since their last release and the fourth gig they played here in two years in a very small country. I reckon they could almost do it when the new album is released and its also an excuse for another Muser Dublin Hostel Takeover!:D

was that from a pearl jam concert? :eek: how i wish i could see them live at least once in my life. :( but that's an amazing venue!

I think that was Pearl Jam; wouldn't be too much of a stretch, since they are from here.

That would be AMAZING! That place is magical. I reckon they didn't sell out Marlay because it was 2 years since their last release and the fourth gig they played here in two years in a very small country. I reckon they could almost do it when the new album is released and its also an excuse for another Muser Dublin Hostel Takeover!:D

Sounds like a plan, and next time I will be sure that my phone works overseas so we don't miss the meetups and pub sessions!

Archived