If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

Truee... doesn't mean the other two are on speaking terms with the town though

Teignmouth is great for families, not so great for aspiring mad scientist/conspiracy factualist/culture vultures

trust me, I went to see it :$

I'm pretty sure Matt has said in an interview recently that he's been down there recently (possibly even bought a house in the area?) because his mother moved back there or something...? I can't remember what interview it was though :(

Maybe the irish one they did while in portugal? :erm:

this post would be much better with real details lol :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter anyway because if they do a homecoming concert a lot of people from outside the area will go there as well causing the locals to miss out on a ticket.

I nearly went to see Editors in Birmingham last year but yet again I couldn't get leave :rolleyes:

Homecoming gigs are popular with everyone because fans expect the band to play a longer set or that they will include something special or because the atmosphere might be really good.

It doesn't matter anyway because if they do a homecoming concert a lot of people from outside the area will go there as well causing the locals to miss out on a ticket.

I nearly went to see Editors in Birmingham last year but yet again I couldn't get leave :rolleyes:

Homecoming gigs are popular with everyone because fans expect the band to play a longer set or that they will include something special or because the atmosphere might be really good.

Well that can be solved simply, just do what fatboy slim is doing on brighton beach and only let people with a postcode from around the area buy tickets. Then take up the glastonbury reg system to stop touts. SORTED.

I think it's usually the latter in most cases. :erm:

Well that can be solved simply, just do what fatboy slim is doing on brighton beach and only let people with a postcode from around the area buy tickets. Then take up the glastonbury reg system to stop touts. SORTED.

Oh God! They'd have to play in Luton then!!!!!:eek:

I don't care if they play here next, but this venue must be a stop on their next US tour: the Gorge at George, Washington. No kidding----tiny town, all there is there is this:

gorge.jpg

2.jpg

Is it just me or do the people near the stage on the first pic look unusually small?:LOL:

Archived