If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

We've yet to have a proper tour this album - they've only played three cities, here and there between American shows.

Last time they came to Vancouver was 2004, and the shows were 19+.

I'm losing hope! I'm thinking they're finishing up their BH&R touring. :(

(Mod post - use this thread to talk about where you'd like Muse to play next!)

We've yet to have a proper tour this album - they've only played three cities, here and there between American shows.

Last time they came to Vancouver was 2004, and the shows were 19+.

I'm losing hope! I'm thinking they're finishing up their BH&R touring. :(

canada only has 3 cities :p

4 if your feeling frisky

4 cities for a country bigger than the U.S. ? I'm not sure about that. Anyway, it is a shame that they almost skipped Canada. I know that they came last year, but they play like 5 shows a year in France so why not almost one per year in our country ? It would be a good thing.

Oh yeah, and I don't count their shows with MCR as real concerts of them (7 songs set only...)

4 cities for a country bigger than the U.S. ? I'm not sure about that. Anyway, it is a shame that they almost skipped Canada. I know that they came last year, but they play like 5 shows a year in France so why not almost one per year in our country ? It would be a good thing.

Oh yeah, and I don't count their shows with MCR as real concerts of them (7 songs set only...)

I'd kill for a 7-song set by Muse..

I'd even sit through MCR for them. :LOL:

I just think it's ridiculously unfair that the second biggest city in Canada has never had an All-Ages show.

• 1 month later...

(Mod post - use this thread to talk about where you'd like Muse to play next!)

The closest Muse have played to Devon recently has been Cardiff, and I think they should come and play a gig in their home town/area. admittedly teignmouth is tiny but there are plenty of places within 30mins of there, like Plymouth and Exeter. come home!!

• 6 months later...
Guest emzlilachouse

depends where it is and if i can get there, how much it costs and if theres a place for me to stay the night if its a long way from home but yeh i would go

i felt the stadium was TOO big.

if your standing at an arena, it can be quite intimate, but standing at the stadium, was just tooooooo far out (would of been better if i had GC but no:()

Ah, sorry to hear that. I didn't even know where I was going to be as I just bought standing tickets the moment they went on sale. We ended up in the Golden Circle on the left with pretty fab views and room to move too - it was awesome ;)

This i'snt me trying to start a rumour or spreading an already existing one. But doesnt it make sense for MUSE to premier their orchestral accompanied performances using the bbc electric proms? seeing as over the past couple of years when bands have notably performed with an orchestra its been with the electric proms? Just seems to fit. What do you think?

This i'snt me trying to start a rumour or spreading an already existing one. But doesnt it make sense for MUSE to premier their orchestral accompanied performances using the bbc electirc proms? seeing as over the past couple of years when bands have notably performed with an orchestra its been with the electric proms? Just seems to fit. What do you think?

I was thinking this myself the other day when watching the Kasabian performance with the orchestra from a couple of years ago, I would love to see it and with Matt always wanting to work with one it could happen. Though whether they might be too busy with the new album to do it this year......

saw editors and bloc party last year at electric proms. editors had a four piece orchestra and bloc party had like a 30 strong choir. it would be incredible to see muse do something like this in the roundhouse, which is a good venue, but the stress of getting tickets would be too much, i'd rather they didnt do it.

Archived