If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

Muse fan's bedroom tour?:LOL:

Hey, why not. It sounds good to me. The band should do a contest and the winner get a personal concert(only messageboard members can apply) or something. And preview some new songs at my house, of course.

Guest QueenOfNerds

02 - at the moment all they have on is Bryan Adams. Quick put up the Muse signal, Muse we need you.

02 - at the moment all they have on is Bryan Adams. Quick put up the Muse signal, Muse we need you.

I was just thinking that to!

Definatly Cambridge :D

I'd absolutely LOVE them to do a smaller tour. As in do it over a longer period of time, but play in smaller venues. Up close and personal.

That'd sell out like a beast, but it'd be incredible if you got tickets. :)

A smaller venue tour would be extremely cool, but they would have to ensure their proper fans got first refusal of the tickets - maybe they could email the people on the board with personal numbers to claim their ticket allocation! Wouldn't be SO very difficult, would it? PLEASE!!!:D

No.

Because Wembley, tbh, in retrospect, was shite.

If they did some small venues (4-5k MAX), I'll be there in a shot.

No.

Because Wembley, tbh, in retrospect, was shite.

If they did some small venues (4-5k MAX), I'll be there in a shot.

Hmm, I wouldn't say it was shite, but it was certainly too big. Too many people who obviously didn't give a toss about the band and just wanted to say they'd been to Wembley Stadium! I dunno, I probably WOULD end up going if they played it again, but I'd certainly prefer it if they played somewhere else.

I think the whole stadium show is better as a one off kind of thing. Smaller gigs would be better.

If they did play there again I would go but i would prefer smaller shows like Royal Albert Hall :D :D

If they did play there again I would go but i would prefer smaller shows like Royal Albert Hall :D :D

+1

But oh my, getting tickets for places like Wembley is so so so much easier than getting tickets for places like RAH. . .that was a nightmare :noey:

Yep and yep!

+1

But oh my, getting tickets for places like Wembley is so so so much easier than getting tickets for places like RAH. . .that was a nightmare :noey:

Oh how true.