If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

I'd like to see them do some little clubs again, like properly intimate gigs, cause i mean big stadiums are great, but theres nothing that compares to the atmosphere in places like the carling academy...

They should do gigs at little clubs in random towns through britain *Hint to Muse - Come to Tamworth!* :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
I still like the idea of Muse playing at Dalhalla here in Sweden.. I can just imagine all the crazy fans throwing themselves into the water infront of the stage, muahahaha.

EDIT:

piiiicture:

Dalhalla_rhapsody_k.jpg

It's so damn beautiful.

Oh yeah

There's something similar over here in Belgium

CT898471.JPG

Yours is more beautiful though.

I wouldn't be able to go to either of the shows... :( I'm a die hard Muse fan, but I live in the States and I can't afford a trip like that. Even if it is their best preformance of all time... I just noticed that I have their Knights of Cydonia live at Wembley pic in my sig... totally forgot about that.

I wouldn't be able to go to either of the shows... :( I'm a die hard Muse fan, but I live in the States and I can't afford a trip like that. Even if it is their best preformance of all time... I just noticed that I have their Knights of Cydonia live at Wembley pic in my sig... totally forgot about that.

Yeah man. I live in Canada. Muse Rarely plays here. I know that Muse DID play here in Winnipeg once, which I found cool. They need to play more shows in Canada.

Archived