Wow, this album has grown on me a lot. And not just in a "convincing myself it's good" kind of way, I took some time off from listening to it and really enjoyed Defector, The Globalist/Drones, and even Revolt. Definitely on par with TR at the very least, and I love that album.

Aftermath is still pretty hilarious though, it's a shame because everything before the singalong is absolutely beautiful

So did we all generally agree that Chris was the true MVP of this album?

I mean christ, every song has such an intense bass line, nothing is boring this album! Even fucking Aftermath has Chris sprinkling his scale licks magic!

As a guitar player (which includes bass) I enjoyed transcribing his bass licks and riffs, and theyre so much fun and so wonderfully constructed, even if they are simple patterns.

He alone makes the album worth while IMO.

So did we all generally agree that Chris was the true MVP of this album?

I mean christ, every song has such an intense bass line, nothing is boring this album! Even fucking Aftermath has Chris sprinkling his scale licks magic!

As a guitar player (which includes bass) I enjoyed transcribing his bass licks and riffs, and theyre so much fun and so wonderfully constructed, even if they are simple patterns.

He alone makes the album worth while IMO.

Agreed.

Maybe the Drones Album by Muse (Copyright Warner Music Group registered trade mark) [Pre-order now and get Dead Inside, Psycho, Mercy, The Handler and Defector right away!] are not the songs we don't like but the friends we've made along the way.

Yes Spidey.