So the lyrics and stuff in the box set aren't in a booklet...? It's just that one big piece?

I dont know, just saw it on reddit. They fucked up the contrast on the vinyl artwork on JFK/Defector, way too much white(a bit of contrast could help, like on the stand alone artwork).

The graphic design, all the artworks for Drones look terrible. I can't believe how it passed.

I'm more disappointed about that than I expected.

Might be punishment for the fans for all we know if leaking it wasn't intentional. :eek:

Well, I got the deluxe vinyl finally so I'm listening past Reapers for the first time. I honestly can't believe the hate for Revolt. I actually loved it through my first listen.

Defector was the only iffy song thus far.

Even though Defector is one of my least favourite tracks on the album, I REALLY want the artwork for it framed in my room. Shame I didn't go deluxe :(

Been having long, passionate, steaming, replays with Defector. Glad to see not many people liking that song cause it's all MINE.

The head game is strong with this song. :thumbsup:

Been having long, passionate, steaming, replays with Defector. Glad to see not many people liking that song cause it's all MINE.

The head game is strong with this song. :thumbsup:

I think it's the most "headbangable" (:stunned:) song they've done :LOL::LOL:

Even though Defector is one of my least favourite tracks on the album, I REALLY want the artwork for it framed in my room. Shame I didn't go deluxe :(

You'd still only have a slim chance of actually getting it.

Revolt & Drones are two of my favorites right now. I am not shitting anybody haha. The hate for Revolt is simply mindboggling to me. This song is fun as shit!!

Just heard Revolt. What the fuck. :wtf::vomit:

EDIT: I caught myself lip-syncing to it and now i hate myself.

Edited by Aquifa

The beginning of Aftermath is sexy as hell too. But that ending is just so Jesus-ey haha.

And everything everyone has said about The Globalist is dead on. That heavy part ends waaaaay to abruptly. Needs like another 4 minutes of riffage or some Butterflies style piano before going into USoE, but damn do I love the end of the song & the transition into Drones.

Haven't been around much this past couple of days. Has anything interesting happened?

Haven't been around much this past couple of days. Has anything interesting happened?

Nah

Edit: Also, just watched your cover of Mercy in your sig, nice one! :awesome:

Chris and Matt stopped wearing Onesies for the Graham Norton show.

Don't fight it. It's superb haha.

Superb? :noey: I'll probably enjoy it more though. Eventually.

Had a brainwave somewhere around The Globalist: thinking of the protagonist as having a split personality disorder (so the love songs are to his other side) could be cool. Well, it makes the whole destroying the world with nuclear war thing creepier, cos it's his other personality that makes him do it, so then it's just him left alone all mental.

Right fuck it, even I think I sound like a knob. Never mind. Need sleep.

Album good. Revolt meh, sounds like a Killers B-side. Aftermath no, sounds like Guiding Light part 2. Globalist and Drones; initial thought was self-indulgent wank, then got really cool.

Most important point, Chris is on fucking fire in this album. Bass is so smooth and fat, epic distortion in parts.

Chris and Matt stopped wearing Onesies for the Graham Norton show.

Thank you for calling them onesies. Makes them so much funnier to look at :happy:

Had a brainwave somewhere around The Globalist: thinking of the protagonist as having a split personality disorder (so the love songs are to his other side) could be cool. Well, it makes the whole destroying the world with nuclear war thing creepier, cos it's his other personality that makes him do it, so then it's just him left alone all mental.

Right fuck it, even I think I sound like a knob. Never mind. Need sleep.

Album good. Revolt meh, sounds like a Killers B-side. Aftermath no, sounds like Guiding Light part 2. Globalist and Drones; initial thought was self-indulgent wank, then got really cool.

Most important point, Chris is on fucking fire in this album. Bass is so smooth and fat, epic distortion in parts.

You're not off target with that, the whole point of The Handler is to establish the fact that the protagonist dissociates on command after being conditioned through trauma, and this dissociation can occur either by command or by causing further trauma. So the protagonist does indeed have two personalities.

Anyone who hasn't heard the album yet can stream it here

ur gonna get in trouuuubleeee but thanks

Edited by Aquifa

ur gonna get in trouuuubleeee but thanks

It's a legal stream though?

Edit: I got rid of it to save the hassle.

Edited by musekiddo

Is it from Muse? The album aint out yet

It's out in some countries. I'll need you to get rid of the quote from the post, cheers.