So the lyrics and stuff in the box set aren't in a booklet...? It's just that one big piece?

I dont know, just saw it on reddit. They fucked up the contrast on the vinyl artwork on JFK/Defector, way too much white(a bit of contrast could help, like on the stand alone artwork).

The beginning of Aftermath is sexy as hell too. But that ending is just so Jesus-ey haha.

And everything everyone has said about The Globalist is dead on. That heavy part ends waaaaay to abruptly. Needs like another 4 minutes of riffage or some Butterflies style piano before going into USoE, but damn do I love the end of the song & the transition into Drones.

Had a brainwave somewhere around The Globalist: thinking of the protagonist as having a split personality disorder (so the love songs are to his other side) could be cool. Well, it makes the whole destroying the world with nuclear war thing creepier, cos it's his other personality that makes him do it, so then it's just him left alone all mental.

Right fuck it, even I think I sound like a knob. Never mind. Need sleep.

Album good. Revolt meh, sounds like a Killers B-side. Aftermath no, sounds like Guiding Light part 2. Globalist and Drones; initial thought was self-indulgent wank, then got really cool.

Most important point, Chris is on fucking fire in this album. Bass is so smooth and fat, epic distortion in parts.

Had a brainwave somewhere around The Globalist: thinking of the protagonist as having a split personality disorder (so the love songs are to his other side) could be cool. Well, it makes the whole destroying the world with nuclear war thing creepier, cos it's his other personality that makes him do it, so then it's just him left alone all mental.

Right fuck it, even I think I sound like a knob. Never mind. Need sleep.

Album good. Revolt meh, sounds like a Killers B-side. Aftermath no, sounds like Guiding Light part 2. Globalist and Drones; initial thought was self-indulgent wank, then got really cool.

Most important point, Chris is on fucking fire in this album. Bass is so smooth and fat, epic distortion in parts.

You're not off target with that, the whole point of The Handler is to establish the fact that the protagonist dissociates on command after being conditioned through trauma, and this dissociation can occur either by command or by causing further trauma. So the protagonist does indeed have two personalities.