I would agree with you on that. I can actually hear the bass on this album!

ah btw i really like the guitar and bass production on this album. they "hit" way harder than on the past hmm 3 albums IMO.

I've said in the past that Chris is one of the best modern bassists, but over the last two or three albums, you couldn't really see that. Now I can say that again.

ah btw i really like the guitar and bass production on this album. they "hit" way harder than on the past hmm 3 albums IMO.

^Indeed.

As an album, I'm loving Drones. It's a bonus that it has some of the best tracks of the latter half of their career. Reapers through Defector can stand against the likes of NB through Space Dementia or, Exogenesis and others.

just received the deluxe edition in the mail.

from the outside, it really does look / feel no different from a 180g 2xLP item in terms of either size or weight.

Glad to hear you got yours!

Can I just ask, when did you get the order confirmation, and was the tracking for the order updated regularly on the courier site? Only, I got my confirmation from the Warner Store yesterday afternoon. My order is with Hermes, and the last update I got was at 1:14am this morning saying that it was at the "Hub Trailer Via Sorter". I've got the Deluxe Edition ordered too, along with the CD/DVD edition for my Dad.

I was really hoping to get it tomorrow, as the preparation for Download is going to be hectic, and I may not get a chance to listen to it much after. :/

Glad to hear you got yours!

Can I just ask, when did you get the order confirmation, and was the tracking for the order updated regularly on the courier site? Only, I got my confirmation from the Warner Store yesterday afternoon. My order is with Hermes, and the last update I got was at 1:14am this morning saying that it was at the "Hub Trailer Via Sorter". I've got the Deluxe Edition ordered too, along with the CD/DVD edition for my Dad.

I was really hoping to get it tomorrow, as the preparation for Download is going to be hectic, and I may not get a chance to listen to it much after. :/

pre-ordered a couple different editions from the muse/warner webstore. got a shipment confirmation late wednesday night w/ tracking info. tracking info was updated along the way. was shipped via ground transport. arrived 9 a.m. this morning, so door to door shipment took less than 36 hours.

hopefully you and others get yours soon...

From what I've heard by Mutt, he told Matt to dumb down the lyrics, and add more solos, both of which are some of my biggest issues with the album. And he didn't make it any more coherent either (stfu I don't care about lyrical coherency)

I want them to work with a producer, but wouldn't wish for it to be Mutt again.

I really doubt they'd work with him again, they don't seem too happy with how anal he was and apparently Mutt doesn't produce too many albums

pre-ordered a couple different editions from the muse/warner webstore. got a shipment confirmation late wednesday night w/ tracking info. tracking info was updated along the way. was shipped via ground transport. arrived 9 a.m. this morning, so door to door shipment took less than 36 hours.

hopefully you and others get yours soon...

Cheers for the info, I hope so too. I'll check later tonight, see if there's anything...

Whatever happened to releasing the whole album through lyric videos? :stunned:

They take a while to make, they're probably still coming seeing as the last three tracks aren't intended to be singles. The holdup is probably trying to deliver a more polished lyric vid for Revolt since that's the next single. There's also of course the matter of The Globalist being a very long song and it would probably combine Drones in with it, so I'm sure that one will be relatively high production value as well.