Even before reading the above comments I've been blown away by some of the bass work this time around, it's immense and consistent. I imagine he's going to enjoy playing it live quite a bit.

Deluxe Album just turned up (Via Hermes :rolleyes:), seems to be intact. I know what I'm doing this morning.

Even before reading the above comments I've been blown away by some of the bass work this time around, it's immense and consistent. I imagine he's going to enjoy playing it live quite a bit.

Deluxe Album just turned up (Via Hermes :rolleyes:), seems to be intact. I know what I'm doing this morning.

Album or DVD first? ;)

Damn' it, mine still says "Courier Received", from 8:20 this morning. Arrrgh, I want it now! :(

Unsustainable is better than half the songs on this album.

I respectfully disagree. Having said that, I like the string section in that song and the part where the 'dubstep' (lads lads lads), strings and vocals merge together for 10 seconds or however long it is, so there are good qualities to that song. Just not really my kind of thing

Album or DVD first? ;)

I didn't even know what was on the DVD, hearing the Handler live was pretty cool, It really shows how bad the bootlegs of Reapers are considering how clear Matt's voice is on the recording.

Album, simply as I'm going out this morning, so I'd rather like to get it uploaded to my Google Play account. (Synced to my phone). with my travelling earphones of choice.

http://uk.yamaha.com/en/products/audio-visual/headphones/eph-100_silver_w/?mode=model

I respectfully disagree. Having said that, I like the string section in that song and the part where the 'dubstep' (lads lads lads), strings and vocals merge together for 10 seconds or however long it is, so there are good qualities to that song. Just not really my kind of thing

How come you didn't call me "Twat" this time.

Are you aware that the music that Unsustainable was influenced by is often called "brostep"?

Imo it isn't anything like brostep, on the other hand I acknowledge that it was influenced by brostep and obviously includes elements of it in the song, but there's strings in it for god's sake :LOL: but yeah I'm just being picky because I hate the thought of Muse making a dubstep album

Imo it isn't anything like brostep, on the other hand I acknowledge that it was influenced by brostep and obviously includes elements of it in the song, but there's strings in it for god's sake :LOL: but yeah I'm just being picky because I hate the thought of Muse making a dubstep album

...But of course they call the guitar part "brostep", they're not talking about the strings/brass/choir section.