Yeah, the Drones one is the only one that's tolerable. I've never cared for Mahurin's work, but some of those are so much lower than my expectations.

And wtf IS up with the Reapers one? It not only doesn't look like the rest of his work, it looks like Matt's kid came up with it.

Which, honestly would make it pretty cute.

Whatever happened to releasing the whole album through lyric videos? :stunned:

Well, they did like 3 in 4 days, even if they're all finished, they've gotta be smart and space them out! They probably don't want the whole album out there for free legally in video form either! Guess what, some people never download leaks, but they sure as can watch youtube videos! So the rest will probably follow after June 8th...

I suspects we'll start seeing more come next week, along with Mercy Official video on Monday, I suspect...

What if the making of that leaked was of Aftermath and Revolt rather than The Globalist and Defector? I wonder if people would've liked the album more then :LOL:

Revolt and Aftermath > Defector

But true, Defector sounded good in the making of.

I honestly feel that if Dead Inside and Aftermath weren't on the album, this would be their best album since Origin of Symmetry.

It took a couple of listens for me to get into Revolt, but I enjoy the 80's classic pop rock sound to it.

I also feel like Drones follows The Globalist so well and that I often just think of them as one 13 minute long track.

Dead Inside sounds too much like their sound on The 2nd Law, which I despise, and Aftermath sounds decent for most of the song until you hear the chorus again in it's over-the-top church-like glory.

Drones is collectively as good as Showbiz and The Resistance, but has as many consecutively good tracks as Absolution. 3.7/5

Highlights: Reapers - The Handler - Defector