Well I was referring to streams and YouTube links
I I would think it's still the same even if it's released already in a few countries.

It's a lot easier to find now anyway, when the thread title was changed and the thread was moving so fast as the leak dropped, it was much harder to get access to it whereas now even those who don't know how to google can find it. I can't imagine many people asking for links

Crossing fingers that the proper HD downloads are from an earlier/less compressed stage in the workflow like the T2L ones, but the preorder HDs weren't. There's plenty of peaking/clipping on them, and the dynamic range is (allowing for differences caused by the compression format) pretty much the same as the MP3s. So, hoping more than expecting that the release downloads will be better.

My heart sank when I got my preorder HD files... :'(

Good to see there was a different mastering engineer... but even so he may have only been for the physical pressing. If he's given the same files, what else could he do to minimize the damage? Hopefully we'll see come monday

I didn't know where to ask this question, so sorry if I go a bit off-topic. But, could you tell me about some relatively cheap headphones I can buy to listen to this album (and many others I have in my backlog) properly? Thanks! :)

How cheap are we talking?

Official streams are allowed as the album is now released in a few countries, official videos are allowed. Don't post links to 'fan-posted' streams of the album/videos. Don't post any downloading links.

Around 30 pounds any Sennheiser in-ears will do well for listening ;)

Around 30-40 Euros. I can spend a little more if it's worth it :happy:

On/over ears or in-ears?

I'd recommand on ears though

senheiser and sony have decent ones in the same priceclass

Sennheiser's stuff for that price range is pretty lacklustre

Art Prints 1 (Dead Inside) & 2 (Psycho) for me, anyone get anything a bit different?

Suppose it probably went in order of when you ordered the thing with the earlier orders getting the earlier prints.

Edited by UlsterMuse

I saw someone on instagram who managed Reapers and The Handler. Not a bad effort.

I hadn't originally planned on buying one, however the prints look so good. If I don't get a good one there is probably someone offering good money to finish a collection :chuckle:

In the Deluxe Edition, do you also get a CD-cover? So that I can have it in my car for example?

No. It's probably the worst deluxe edition I've owned tbh unless you want the vinyls I wouldn't go for it.

How anyone could rate this album below an album with Overdue and Fillip on it is beyond me.

Sunburn, Muscle Museum and Showbiz remain 3 of my favourites.

Uno, Cave and Hate this and I'll Love You are great too.

How anyone could rate this album below an album with Overdue and Fillip on it is beyond me.

Because this album also contains Revolt and Drones and that album also contains Sunburn, MM, Showbiz, etc.

For the record, I rate Drones and Showbiz about the same

You can't be too critical of a couple of poor songs on what is an outstanding debut album. HTAILY and Showbiz are two incredibly mature songs, not many young bands can do that.