Do you like Revolt?  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Revolt?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No. It's so Revolting!

I actually kinda enjoy it, to me it's just a straight forward rock song without any bombast or epic-ness, which i don't think I've heard from Muse in a while, obviously thats all subjective though..also the part where Matt sings "you can make this world WATCHEWWW WANTT" i was immediatley reminded of gerard way for some reason lol

Edit: I hope Matt does that bad ass falsetto scream into the last chorus they buried in the mix Live

Edited by yoyonco10

I actually kinda enjoy it, to me it's just a straight forward rock song without any bombast or epic-ness, which i don't think I've heard from Muse in a while, obviously thats all subjective though..also the part where Matt sings "you can make this world WATCHEWWW WANTT" i was immediatley reminded of gerard way for some reason lol

I get you there, there is a bit of Gerard Way about that bit. The whole sentiment of the song is pretty Danger Days really.

I get you there, there is a bit of Gerard Way about that bit. The whole sentiment of the song is pretty Danger Days really.

Definitely, even the siren in the beginning kind of reminded me for some reason, although to me Revolt kicks any song on that albums (Danger Days not Drones) ass from a completely biased perspective

Edited by yoyonco10

Wait until they play this live and you'll all be screaming along.

You can grow! You can grow! You can make this world what you want! :D

I'm worried I'll be the only person in my little section of the crowd who'll be loving it :chuckle:

This has grown into such a guilty pleasure for me. :LOL: It's still bad but there's so many indulgent parts to it. I'll definitely be singing along if I ever see it live.

the hate was real for a while back there though :/ But weirdly grown on me hugely. 3/10 to 7 I would say

Y'all are beginning to see the light :yesey: