Do you like Revolt?  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Revolt?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No. It's so Revolting!

Today I had the urge to listen to Revolt, by itself as opposed to listening to it as a result of listening to the entire album. That in itself is testament to how much it's grown on me, but I also REALLY enjoyed it. What is this chaos...

:dance: "YOU CAN REVOOOOOOLT!" you defecting son of a gun!

Edit: Do you think Matt shouting "YOU CAN GROW" was subliminal messaging to make the song grow on people.

I don't really want "joke" songs on Muse albums, that's the problem, especially considering how little output they have in general. I don't want 5 minutes of a 50 minute album being "a joke."

Same here, and it is really bugging me how many people see this as 'cool' and OK.

Same here, and it is really bugging me how many people see this as 'cool' and OK.

It's bugging you that people like a song you don't?

I've never understood what the term "jokey song" meant, or "fun song" for that matter. Are they synonymous for "upbeat"?

I assume it's just another way of saying 'light-hearted'.

It's bugging you that people like a song you don't?

it's even more bizarre when they justify this by saying that the song is "fun", I mean wtf does that even mean?

EDIT: ah, you've just tried to explain it ;) idk tbh, how can you hate a song for being light hearted? MoTP is fucking light hearted and people like that, I'm just confused :p

EDIT2: I should say MoTP is light hearted MUSICALLY, admittedly its lyrics might not be seen as so

Edited by Citizen Erased #01