Do you like Revolt?  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Revolt?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No. It's so Revolting!

It's because it's a shit song. It's sums up everything that muse have done wrong since absolution.

Yes! In Matt Bellamy's insatiable quest for glory(No. 1 albums) he has sacrificed his musical integrity by pumping out shit like this for years now. He will never perform "Falling Away With You", but will perform "Revolting" a trillion times gladly.

Guiding Light and NSC are fun songs. Revolting is just revolting.

:wtf: How is Guiding Light fun? It's the ultimate gig energy-killer if I ever saw one, and I saw GL a lot on the Resistance tour (because 'Merica!). At least with Revolt you can move around a bit and sing out the cheese, not stand blankly and wait for it to be over. :chuckle:

Guiding Light might be my personal absolute least favorite Muse song. Although hearing the crowd go "HEY!" after the opening double drum beats in the Muse in Rome album was kind of fun.

Revolt is probably my least favorite full song on the new album, but I still kinda like it. It's not terrible. Not great, but not terrible. Plenty of songs on other albums that I prefer less. All in all, this is a pretty darn enjoyable album IMO.

Is still consider very funny how people take Guding Light seriously when was made as a joke mirroring the cheese 80's power ballads. So Gudiing Light always bring fun to me when i think in these people.

On topic. Where is the lyric video of Revolt? It was a great move to create a visual album. Cannot wait to The Globalist and see how they manage to create a lyric video of that.