Do you like Revolt?  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Revolt?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No. It's so Revolting!

Honestly, even though the chorus reminds me of a recent pop song by some probably famous other artist, I really dig it.

Its totally WTF! in your face, but for some reason it synchs so well.

Same goes for the outro.

I have to admit I had to give the album at least seven full spins to finally be at peace with those two songs.

Grown to like it? :chuckle:

Wow. :LOL:

Me too. :$

I hated it when I first heard it.

I think I'm just going to love it live. I can see myself singing/dancing to it with other noobs at the arena dates. It's the same with USoE, we have lots of fun dramatising it at live shows, lel.

I hated it when I first heard it.

I think I'm just going to love it live. I can see myself singing/dancing to it with other noobs at the arena dates. It's the same with USoE, we have lots of fun dramatising it at live shows, lel.

I'm afraid I'm going to love it live.

I kind of enjoy the beginning of the song very much and as soon as the tempo changes, I cringe through all of the chorus until I find myself humming along...

NSC is awesome.
Oui, j'adore <3 I saw NSC live in Paris in '10, such good craic singing along avec les Françaises "Luuuuve is foeverrrrr"

are all acapella tracks silly harmonized vocals?

#curious

They promised a rock album and as per, Matt cannot help himself sneaking in a couple of bad tracks.

Anyway. What's with all the bashing? It's not gonna change my mind and make me like the song :LOL:

They promised a rock album and as per, Matt cannot help himself sneaking in a couple of bad tracks.

Anyway. What's with all the bashing? It's not gonna change my mind and make me like the song :LOL:

I think it was a fair question, not bashing, as calling all a cappella songs "silly harmonized vocals" or "not really a song" is a bit of a broad stroke.

How do you not realise that no one cares if you don't like the song? Btw you just called it a song.

The only real problems I have with Revolt are the Queen-style vocals of "You can grow, YOU CAN GROW" right after Defector which pulled it off much better and the general shittyness of the lyrics. Compared to let's say Butterflies and Hurricanes, which is also a motivational song but is a lot more epic and actually has really powerful, emotive lyrics. Having said that I cannot fault the energy of the song- so while it's not their best it's most certainly not their worst.

This song should be pushed to the radio stations , I think it could be a top 10

(Like I said to The Handler- instead of Dead Inside)

I like all the songs btw

There is a point in each song that reaches the "psychedelic euphoria" that is Muse!

But there is an awkwardness in Dead Inside that stirs, and I don't think most will understand; which I like anyway.

The only real problems I have with Revolt are the Queen-style vocals of "You can grow, YOU CAN GROW" right after Defector which pulled it off much better and the general shittyness of the lyrics. Compared to let's say Butterflies and Hurricanes, which is also a motivational song but is a lot more epic and actually has really powerful, emotive lyrics. Having said that I cannot fault the energy of the song- so while it's not their best it's most certainly not their worst.

*You can gwow