2015.05.15- The Mayan, Los Angeles, CA, US

JessicaSarahS

That gig was the most amazing, crazy, exhausting muse concert I've ever been too. The crowd (at least where I was, 2nd from barrier) was so insane.

I was behind the girl that held up the hyper music sign, that he pointed to and asked "should we play that?"

I went absolutely crazy. Holy shit. Ears are still ringing and voice is gone D:

is there gonna be some sort of pro shot of this gig?

That 4K movie, no? Looks like we'll have a pro-shot Assassin to watch, and rewatch, and rewatch, and rewatch aaaaaaaand rewatch.

Even Starlight had guitar if i am right :happy:

That 4K movie, no? Looks like we'll have a pro-shot Assassin to watch, and rewatch, and rewatch, and rewatch aaaaaaaand rewatch.

Even Starlight had guitar if i am right :happy:

It'll be on Direct TV someone this summer. Probably edited down, though. But hopefully someone can leak the whole recording of the audio.

Everything had guitar. This was the best overall setlist I hand ever had the fortune to see. I started pogo'ing at the first chords of Hyper Music and Assassin. And I was super jacked when he got the Kaoss and sat at the piano, cuz that meant New Born (second favorite Muse song river, and I haven't heard it live in years).

I'm exhausted from the amazing crowd of true fans I had around me. Y'all rock!! I'm going to be happy for days.

Love that people chanted for Dead Star after Hyper Music, and Matt smiled and kinda shook us off. Oh week, I can keep dreaming.

I can't wait to watch videos of Reapers. That was pretty much a flawless performance, and I think I even saw Matt crack a smile while we started clapping along to one of the tapping bits!

Also is it me or was the vocoder pretty much not even there? I barely heard it at all.

had a really good time. there are a couple more i would've liked to have heard in that intimate setting (supremacy, panic station and plug in baby, not to mention unnatural selection)

animals surprised me the most, some very tasteful and effortless playing from matt on that.

crowd was pretty amped and energetic. this was a rare opportunity to see them in such a small room, definitely not filled to capacity. i think if they sold it like a normal show, we would've all gotten tickets easily. at least via presale password. but the camera setup on floor took up a lot of room and i have no idea why they didn't sell to fill the balcony.

but some of us made it in, hopefully not at much more than face value. full tour in 2016?

edit: does anyone have a pic of the stage setlist? i'm guessing it was played in full with hyper music added in.

I can't wait to watch videos of Reapers. That was pretty much a flawless performance, and I think I even saw Matt crack a smile while we started clapping along to one of the tapping bits!

Also is it me or was the vocoder pretty much not even there? I barely heard it at all.

Reapers was amazing. So damn good!!

I was so glad that girl got in. I felt bad for her all day.

I don't know if the girl in the Berkeley bag got in, but there was another one who looked Persian who was asking for extra tickets for up to $600 outside right when I walked through the doors. Half an hour later, she was like next to my group. Apparently her first Muse show, which is great! And bad, because it's downhill now for her. :LOL:

So jealous you guys got Assassin. I hope everyone went crazy and air drummed the fuck out of it. I'm not a huge fan of Hyper Music, but that is so awesome that they played it from a sign. Glad everyone had a great time! Especially after the ticketing debaucle.

Reapers was amazing. So damn good!!

I don't know if the girl in the Berkeley bag got in, but there was another one who looked Persian who was asking for extra tickets for up to $600 outside right when I walked through the doors. Half an hour later, she was like next to my group. Apparently her first Muse show, which is great! And bad, because it's downhill now for her. :LOL:

The girl with the bag got in. She was the only one I was worried about. I told her as I was going in to stick around and they might let more in. Id like to think I had a hand in helping her out.

I have some videos to put up later when I get around some wifi. I wasnt in the pit but in the 21+ section so I had a pretty good view.

Anyone not at the show watch it on periscope? My niece was doing it for her mom and seen she had a small audience.

I have dead inside, assasin, a bit of madness, apocalypse please,

Hysteria, new born, hyper music, tiro, reapers, bliss, starlight, koc cut in half...on video. What to upload first? These files are huge at around 3 gigs each so it might take me a while.

I didnt realize I filmed so much. I would turn it on and forget.

I saw the "heavier" setlist and was immediately jealous, even though I love their softer songs a lot more than most people here seem to.

I could've went if I had more than one relatively-local friend (who is poor). Didn't want to go alone. I'm very envious :supersad:

Hey guys, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the little piano intro before they played New Born was the bridge from Fillip! (albeit in a different key I think)

EDIT: Nah, just realised it's the Sunburn outro.

Edited by ImFillip

Hey guys, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the little piano intro before they played New Born was the bridge from Fillip! (albeit in a different key I think)

Yeah quite funny if you read this and then my username...haha

Sounds more like Sunburn outro to me.