2015.05.15- The Mayan, Los Angeles, CA, US

JessicaSarahS

don't succumb to the temptation of paying over face.

my guess is they'll probably sell a few at the door. i just hope to get there early enough to line up. have to work until 6 or so. show at 8 ?

Yep! Yeah, there might be a slight possibility that some will be sold at the door. It's worth a shot, especially if you're local/in the area.

So 5.5.15. Occultists believe the number 5 is the number of death, and 555 means the highest death. There are five points on a star...

...Dead Star will be played in LA!

I can't believe I just wrote that. :facepalm::LOL:

Yep! Yeah, there might be a slight possibility that some will be sold at the door. It's worth a shot, especially if you're local/in the area.

So 5.5.15. Occultists believe the number 5 is the number of death, and 555 means the highest death. There are five points on a star...

...Dead Star will be played in LA!

I can't believe I just wrote that. :facepalm::LOL:

Are they really playing Dead Star on Friday!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I've been playing it a lot lately so I would really love to hear The Groove! Fingers crossed!

I've been playing nothing but muse at work all week so I don't know what songs to be excited for!!!

I can scratch off a thing off my lifetime bucket list which is to see muse in a club/intimate setting

I've been playing nothing but muse at work all week so I don't know what songs to be excited for!!!

I can scratch off a thing off my lifetime bucket list which is to see muse in a club/intimate setting

Same here! I still can't believe how I might never have this opportunity again!

To use a pro wrestling term... I will mark the f*ck out if they play Dead Star. I love that song so much!!

In another pipe dream that won't happen, can you imagine them playing Citzen Erased, followed by The Globalist, since that's the sequel? :eek:

To use a pro wrestling term... I will mark the f*ck out if they play Dead Star. I love that song so much!!

In another pipe dream that won't happen, can you imagine them playing Citzen Erased, followed by The Globalist, since that's the sequel? :eek:

Citizen Erased followed by anything would be great! :stongue: Maybe they'll follow it up with The Globalist during the regular tour?

So... rain's in the forecast Thursday through Friday. Who's still planning on camping out, or how early are people arriving? Just curious. Selfishly hoping that the rain will deter people from getting there too early, which would improve my chances of a closer spot, since I'm not getting there till early/mid afternoon. :D

So... rain's in the forecast Thursday through Friday. Who's still planning on camping out, or how early are people arriving? Just curious. Selfishly hoping that the rain will deter people from getting there too early, which would improve my chances of a closer spot, since I'm not getting there till early/mid afternoon. :D

I'm from Oregon so a little rain won't deter me!

I'm from Oregon so a little rain won't deter me!

Same, same. Sometimes I forget that rain is a deterrent/nuisance for some people ;)

Also, now that I have the flu, it's safe to say that I won't be going to this gig :( I am THRILLED to see what y'all get setlist-wise, though :D

Same, same. Sometimes I forget that rain is a deterrent/nuisance for some people ;)

Also, now that I have the flu, it's safe to say that I won't be going to this gig :( I am THRILLED to see what y'all get setlist-wise, though :D

I'm so sorry, that sucks...I'm hoping you recover in time and the rest of us stay healthy!