2015.05.15- The Mayan, Los Angeles, CA, US

JessicaSarahS

I was flying home this morning from LA and had a run in with TSA. Apparently I had explosive residue all over my carry on. My point is in all this drama I lost my Mayan Muse poster. Ive been so sad all day.

No. I had it with my things and it disappeared. I asked the tsa lady to look for it and nope. So either someone walked off with it or its in the trash. I was more concerned about my poster than being patted down and swiped.:D

Nooooo! :( I'm so sorry-- that really sucks.

Found my way back to the board after drifting away for a time. Suddenly realise I've missed it.

Wow your pics are totally fab - have looked up some others on your account, and love the ones I've seen. :D My little camera is so old and rubbish...:(

Hey, good to see you on the board again! Thanks! :happy: I've gone through a few camera changes over time. I'm not 100% in love with my newest camera yet. It doesn't have as many manual options as my previous one and it's more difficult to work with in low lighting, but its size and video capabilities are a good trade off.

No. I had it with my things and it disappeared. I asked the tsa lady to look for it and nope. So either someone walked off with it or its in the trash. I was more concerned about my poster than being patted down and swiped.:D

BOOOOO!! That totally sucks. :( And how do you get explosive residue on your luggage? Was Muse really THAT powerfully rocking?

I'm sorry to hear about this. :(

BOOOOO!! That totally sucks. :( And how do you get explosive residue on your luggage? Was Muse really THAT powerfully rocking?

I'm sorry to hear about this. :(

I googled it and something as simple as hand soap can set off the machine. The tsa guy asked if I was an artist and I told him I make jewelry and do electroforming which uses chemicals. Be careful people and don't wash your hands before going through airport screenings.

I googled it and something as simple as hand soap can set off the machine. The tsa guy asked if I was an artist and I told him I make jewelry and do electroforming which uses chemicals. Be careful people and don't wash your hands before going through airport screenings.

Damn. I had no idea! Thanks for the tip. I hope you can find a replacement poster somehow. :(

Well, we all know how we have to constantly be on the lookout for those terrorist soap bombs!

"We are on a jihad... to improve your sanitary habits!!!"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...