2015.05.15- The Mayan, Los Angeles, CA, US

JessicaSarahS

Any chances they might play Mercy for us? Our gig is only 2 weeks out from an official stream (probably) so it kinda would make sense.

Perhaps? I'm thinking the setlist may be extremely similar to NYC? (Not that I'm complaining or anything. APOCALYPSE PLEASE. BLISSSSSSSSS.)

Let's make it happen! Trend #ComaForCali along with other general Muse at The Mayan tags and I'm sure if they take notice of a song that old in a tag they might laugh and give it a go! :LOL::D

Done! I'll spam it a couple more times for y'all over the next few days.

Done! I'll spam it a couple more times for y'all over the next few days.

Thank ye kindly. I'm going to do the same, I can't imagine getting something like Coma as a 4K HD pro-shot lol so maybe they notice this pipe dream of mine :^) the other one is Spiral Static but lmao they wouldn't be able to rehearse that in an hour... haha

Muse is all gonna be like, "Wow, these 30 Twitter accounts really want us to play _____ song!!" :LOL:

:LOL:

if they actually end up playing coma/showbiz/futurism for y'all i will be v. pleased.

Aww. :happy: Did you ever find a ticket for your friend? You'll still go, right?

Aww. :happy: Did you ever find a ticket for your friend? You'll still go, right?

i haven't - the cheapest i've found is $500 for a single, and i wish i could throw around that kind of money :( it's all good, though; i'm glad Matt confirmed they'll be touring the States come winter!

i haven't - the cheapest i've found is $500 for a single, and i wish i could throw around that kind of money :( it's all good, though; i'm glad Matt confirmed they'll be touring the States come winter!

Damn, that sucks you can't use your own ticket. You can hang out with us if you want! :(