2015.05.15- The Mayan, Los Angeles, CA, US

JessicaSarahS

I've struck out during the on-sale, eBay, everything lol.

Anyone have an extra ticket for tonight? I'm seeing them in Irvine tomorrow but desperately want to be at this show. $200 and drinks on me! DM me if you can be my savior.

Thanks!

C

Oh my god.... What just happened?

I actually have a ticket for this show now!! I'm so crazy excited but also confused because I could only get one and I really wanted to bring my girlfriend to this show...

She's happy for me but I wish she could come. :(

How do you send a PM? I want to contact Meriann in case she still has that extra ticket.

Also, what does DM mean? I am new to this!

you send a pm (private message) / dm (direct message) - same thing - by clicking on the board member's name and find the link that says "send private message"

you send a pm (private message) / dm (direct message) - same thing - by clicking on the board member's name and find the link that says "send private message"

Thanks!

Ive been a .mu member for about 9 years but I've never used the board before now.

Have fun tonight!

If ANYONE out there still has an extra, my gf and I would love you to death if you let us buy it from you. We can offer money, drinks, transportation, whatever you need all night!

Dude, you already got a ticket for yourself.

Don't hoard all the tickets!

Your gf should be happy at the very least you get to see them.

Anyone know if there is ANY way they'll let me in without my debit card? I have my ID and I can log in to show my transaction. Anyone have that info? Don't wanna be told no at entry. But also don't want to end up even further back in line lol. Thanks!

anyone in need of a ticket? My friend is unable to come and i suddenly have a spare. Must meet me at the venue around the time doors open. Pm me if you are interested and i will send details.

,please if you still have it available, i am at the venue and trying to find 1 ticket! I am from toronto, canada!!!