2015.05.15- The Mayan, Los Angeles, CA, US

JessicaSarahS

Anyone know if there is ANY way they'll let me in without my debit card? I have my ID and I can log in to show my transaction. Anyone have that info? Don't wanna be told no at entry. But also don't want to end up even further back in line lol. Thanks!

Quoting myself, so despite the email saying you need your credit card... You don't. All you need is your ID per the Mayan staff.

Looking for one ticket for tonight's show. It would be Glorious if someone with a extra ticket could Save Me and make my goal of seeing Muse in a small venue come true..please my Time is Running Out will you be my Uno..

Uh they're not letting anyone under 21 on the floor. There are many over 21 here, make a stink if they shut you out!

Security doesn't know shit. Go to the next get guy. My friend and I are all over 21. We're all here, 5 rows of people from the barrier.

Security doesn't know shit. Go to the next get guy. My friend and I are all over 21. We're all here, 5 rows of people from the barrier.

Yeah we both 29, they just wouldnt let him back after a beer run. Ah well he's happy up in the balcony

Me too!! :D center stage

Many big cameras here, wow. 4 behind me

:confused:

well if they are taping that show for DVD etc since everyone said there are massive

cameras there, don't worry they will mix in more people cheering later on. :)

Sucks it was that empty in the Balcony, I see at least over 100 empty spots from

that pic.

Hey Seth! It's the first guy you met in line, heard Guitar Center gave you tickets!?

Yeah, they did. He was out waiting all day!! Some other girl was also looking. And another paid $600 to someone on site to get a ticket.

Hyper Music was played cuz some fans in the front had signs. Thank you to whoever you were!!!

Yeah, they did. He was out waiting all day!! Some other girl was also looking. And another paid $600 to someone on site to get a ticket.

Hyper Music was played cuz some fans in the front had signs. Thank you to whoever you were!!!

I was so glad that girl got in. I felt bad for her all day.