- Wicked And Divine + crowbi_wan

- Grubitha + softailkel

- Kinley + 1

- greenpower

- gocanux + rog54

- shamu11

- end1essly (?)

Edited by JessicaSarahS

What's the capacity for the Mayan? That price is pretty nuts, but at the same time, when was the last time they played a non-arena show in the US?

Going to end up kicking myself if they play something special. On the other hand, will kick myself if it ends up being a typical US setlist. Ah, the Muse conundrum...

What's the capacity for the Mayan? That price is pretty nuts, but at the same time, when was the last time they played a non-arena show in the US?

Going to end up kicking myself if they play something special. On the other hand, will kick myself if it ends up being a typical US setlist. Ah, the Muse conundrum...

Where did you find the price? The link for tickets is not working for some reason... I have my presale code. This is the link I'm following:

http://www.axs.com/events/277290/muse-tickets

Where did you find the price? The link for tickets is not working for some reason... I have my presale code. This is the link I'm following:

http://www.axs.com/events/277290/muse-tickets

would I be able to have a second person try with the same code just to better the chances at tickets? would only be one sale on the code, but not sure if it will screw anything up having more than one person use it to enter the presale.

would I be able to have a second person try with the same code just to better the chances at tickets? would only be one sale on the code, but not sure if it will screw anything up having more than one person use it to enter the presale.

I think one code, one person, two ticket max. Must use credit card to enter venue.

I think one code, one person, two ticket max. Must use credit card to enter venue.

yeah, got the rest. was just thinking of having my girlfriend sign in and try for tickets just in case i didnt get them. but dont want to pose any problems by having both of us signing in with the same code.

hopefully the 2 ticket max will help it be easier to get tickets in general.

Farty butt. I've been watching the RSS feed for weeks hoping for a gig like this to pop up in LA, and finally it happens! But I hadn't pre-signed up for the members area of the website! Oops. I suppose it's looked down upon to beg for presale codes from those that aren't going. :rolleyes:

Ahhhh so hoping to get tickets!! My daughter is in college now in LA, so I can drive down and we can go if I get tickets. I actually go to concerts with her in LA alot (it's only a 5 hour drive and we love going to shows together), but this would be epic. Good luck everyone!

What is the price for tickets? I am super excited about this too! I have my code but the AXS site says no dates found.

It says "starting at $75.00". If you have any blockers on your browser, disable them. I was also not seeing any details until I disabled ghostery.

I've been a member of the boards for a couple of years. I've confirmed I'm on the member listing. Where is the pre-sale code?

Click on the white members box at the top of the Muse.mu homepage, make sure you get the right code for the right tour, as there appears to be multiple due to the USA and Mexico/Columbia dates.