2015.05.15- The Mayan, Los Angeles, CA, US

JessicaSarahS

Geez, props to the people braving the storm tonight to get the barrier. Can you imagine their stories?

"Hey, how was camping out and the Muse show?"

"OMG, it was Madness! We Endlessly camped out while it rained Butterflies and Hurricanes, and the night was so cold it felt like a Big Freeze. And then there was a Blackout right when the heavens opened up and poured with Fury.

My friend started getting Agitated and going into Hysteria because she felt Forced In a really bad situation, but fortunately, I was still Feeling Good. So I made sure she didn't arrive at Panic Station by having her Follow Me into a metaphorical Guiding Light. Soon enough, the skies cleared, and because the power had gone out, we could even see Starlight.

By the time morning came, we were New Born and feeling Invincible. That sunrise sure was Glorious. We waited the whole day with no Resistance, and felt Supremacy at outlasting the elements when we finally got to go in. I was so Hyper. Music was fantastic, of course. I'd say pure Bliss, really. My friend and I weren't Ashamed to rock out like crazy, and the band was even impressed enough to tell us to Take A Bow. We kind of got some Unintended fame from that. It was the best experience of my life!

...Oh, and I caught pneumonia."

Geez, props to the people braving the storm tonight to get the barrier. Can you imagine their stories?

"Hey, how was camping out and the Muse show?"

"OMG, it was Madness! We Endlessly camped out while it rained Butterflies and Hurricanes, and the night was so cold it felt like a Big Freeze. And then there was a Blackout right when the heavens opened up and poured with Fury.

My friend started getting Agitated and going into Hysteria because she felt Forced In a really bad situation, but fortunately, I was still Feeling Good. So I made sure she didn't arrive at Panic Station by having her Follow Me into a metaphorical Guiding Light. Soon enough, the skies cleared, and because the power had gone out, we could even see Starlight.

By the time morning came, we were New Born and feeling Invincible. That sunrise sure was Glorious. We waited the whole day with no Resistance, and felt Supremacy at outlasting the elements when we finally got to go in. I was so Hyper. Music was fantastic, of course. I'd say pure Bliss, really. My friend and I weren't Ashamed to rock out like crazy, and the band was even impressed enough to tell us to Take A Bow. We kind of got some Unintended fame from that. It was the best experience of my life!

...Oh, and I caught pneumonia."

That was awesome!

See you guys tomorrow, let the rock and roll flow!!!