2015.05.15- The Mayan, Los Angeles, CA, US

JessicaSarahS

With the tickets only available via will call using the ID and credit card of the purchaser, they can't be resold on Stubhub. Hopefully people aren't planning to buy and then try to resell.

I'm hoping this and the high price mentioned in this thread is enough to give many of us a better shot at scoring tickets.

Last "smaller" show I saw was in San Diego during the BHaR tour, would love to see that sort of setting again (where they don't turn the air conditioning off the day before to sell more water during the show)

I'm hoping this and the high price mentioned in this thread is enough to give many of us a better shot at scoring tickets.

Last "smaller" show I saw was in San Diego during the BHaR tour, would love to see that sort of setting again (where they don't turn the air conditioning off the day before to sell more water during the show)

Man, that is f'ed up that they did that.

WOOT! :dance:

For such an announcement I'm surprisingly calm right now. I'm sure I'll start stressing out tonight.

Same. It won't hit me til tomorrow morning.

Assuming you guys get tickets, what time are you all planning on lining/queueing up for the gig? Gig starts at 8 PM, doors at 6:30 PM.

My usual morning time. But I'm not picky about my rail spot. I just want something to lean on.

Does anyone know if the actual buyer of the tickets needs to be present at the venue booth? Even if I have both the photo ID and the credit card used in the transaction? It would be my dad that buys the tickets along with his credit card and his ID. He doesn't want to go feel Muse's epicness, so this is a defining factor of whether I can actually go or not.

Does anyone know if the actual buyer of the tickets needs to be present at the venue booth? Even if I have both the photo ID and the credit card used in the transaction? It would be my dad that buys the tickets along with his credit card and his ID. He doesn't want to go feel Muse's epicness, so this is a defining factor of whether I can actually go or not.

Here's what the Members area page says:

There is a strict two ticket limit per show. Fans are required to present the credit card & photo ID used for the transaction at the venue’s Box Office for immediate entry to the show. Name changes on orders are not permitted.

Trying to buy presale tix from that link but can't see any sort of info.

help? :)

On the sale page, there's a box that says Fan Club Presale Coming Soon. The Coming Soon box will be the link for the tickets in the morning.

Here's what the Members area page says:

There is a strict two ticket limit per show. Fans are required to present the credit card & photo ID used for the transaction at the venue’s Box Office for immediate entry to the show. Name changes on orders are not permitted.

Ouch, so I guess that means they won't be distributing tickets when they say immediate entry to the show? I hate being at the mercy of someone behind the window.

I would not think that a band would give presale codes in a lottery format without explaining that is what it is. Otherwise, you end up with a bunch of upset people. It also results in backlash towards the ticket seller because people blame it on their system. I saw on the TicketWeb site that an admin posted that the codes do work and people need to not put in any extra spaces.