JessicaSarahS

2015.05.15- The Mayan, Los Angeles, CA, US

Near as I can tell, the waiting room was likely a first-in queue, but from there it only checked for availability once every 60 seconds. And once the sale opened, it did not divert new page visitors to the queue, they just went straight to the sale page. Ugh.

Yes, I can confirm people were bypassing the waiting room. I logged in on two pages, refreshed the second, and got in slightly before my waiting room page.

I actually got in on the mobile site but it didn't work. It's still loaded on my phone with nothing but a message.

Had to install flash on my computer to access the site but that took too long of course. Any site that makes me install flash is instantly shit.

Near as I can tell, the waiting room was likely a first-in queue, but from there it only checked for availability once every 60 seconds. And once the sale opened, it did not divert new page visitors to the queue, they just went straight to the sale page. Ugh.

Before I entered the waiting room the screen mentioned something along the lines of being randomly placed in the line so I'm not sure if it was a first-in queue.

Would have helped had the prompt said enter your presale code instead of password. Husband entered my password 5 times and got locked out. Fuck.

Either way, you were able to bypass the queue by clicking the ticketing page right at 10am. It's Phoenix all over again, for those that experienced that shit.

Either way, you were able to bypass the queue by clicking the ticketing page right at 10am. It's Phoenix all over again, for those that experienced that shit.

I hate their system so much!

Probably a few will drop back in when people's carts time out, but I assume that will be very minimal, and people's credit cards won't decline until after the pre-sale closes, more than likely.

oh well I saved myself (and my wife) $200 by being shut out.

will try tomorrow am, yeah right.

just kinda blows because her bday is 5/12 and mine is 5/16. woulda been a cool joint b-day show

They should just go back to the old way of getting presale tickets where it's first come first serve and password, but still require the purchaser to present ID and enter the venue immediately.

Stupid AXS Waiting Line!! I was on that damn website since 9, waiting to go into the waiting room:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: My little heart is broken

Sorry but I don't think you would have got tickets anyway...

1787381059_ScreenShot2015-04-21at10_21_39.png.c00047fbda72c05ed51f2e75775f6d50.png

Sorry but I don't think you would have got tickets anyway...

Because everyone signed up on the forum at the same time they signed up on the website.

Why would they word it "but first, enter your password" and not "pre sale code"?

We got in at 10:01. Probably would have had them. :noey: