2015.05.15- The Mayan, Los Angeles, CA, US

JessicaSarahS

I suspected flash + the waiting room was the issue. my bro got in somehow. didn't see an option for 2 tix tho :( Good luck tomorrow, everyone.

The desktop flash site did work fine I just wasn't expecting them to use that since it isn't 2005 anymore and whatnot. What was upsetting was the mobile site just didn't load at all and I wasted time on that. As soon as it confirmed I got in nothing happened.

I got 2 tickets, I think the queue was random, I got into the waiting room at 9:45 on my iPhone, and 9:50 on my ipad, and my iPad was the one that got the tickets first. I tried on my phone to "bypass the waiting room" at 10:00 and it put me right back into the virtual waiting room. I think I just got lucky though.

Did anyone else have issues trying to get tickets through Goldenvoice (AXS) today for the pre-sale?

I was on before the tickets went on sale filled out all of the information and then was in their line or waitlist for when the tickets to go on sale. When it was time for me to purchase tickets it showed that they could not find tickets and to select a different venue or price level (there is only one option for each one of these available).

After trying for around 15 minutes it went from not being able to find the tickets for the venue or price level to Sold Out.

I contacted their customer service and they said that they weren't showing any errors with the system. I just don't want to run into this same issue when I try again tomorrow.

Did anyone else have issues trying to get tickets through Goldenvoice (AXS) today for the pre-sale?

I was on before the tickets went on sale filled out all of the information and then was in their line or waitlist for when the tickets to go on sale. When it was time for me to purchase tickets it showed that they could not find tickets and to select a different venue or price level (there is only one option for each one of these available).

After trying for around 15 minutes it went from not being able to find the tickets for the venue or price level to Sold Out.

I contacted their customer service and they said that they weren't showing any errors with the system. I just don't want to run into this same issue when I try again tomorrow.

You clearly haven't read the last several pages. Most of us had exactly this issue.

360 stages and likely none of the inveitable European rarities. Fun for the whole family.

USA SETLIST:

1) Guiding Light

2) Madness

3) Undisclosed Desires

4) Starlight

5) Invincible

6) Follow Me

7) The Second Law: Isolated System

8) Intro

Encore:

9) A Soldier's Poem

Shhhhhhh.... :noey: I'm still holding onto my tiny sliver of hope for tomorrow. :supersad:

there is hope!!!!!!

USA SETLIST:

1) Guiding Light

2) Madness

3) Undisclosed Desires

4) Starlight

5) Invincible

6) Follow Me

7) The Second Law: Isolated System

8) Intro

Encore:

9) A Soldier's Poem

at least it ends with a rarity-ish :LOL:

This is the annoying part about it for me. I have a better chance of going to a show in Houston than where I actually live because it's LA, and there will be a bunch of people from wherever else going while I'm at home like minutes away.

I bet there are people who have tickets to both NY and LA while we're sitting here out of luck lol

Yep! Already seeing fb posts from folks all over the US and other countries that are going. But not me. :( No love for SoCal.

I know we're supposed to hope that all the tickets went to real fans, but I'm kinda hoping there's still a way for me to buy my way in--even if it is from a scalper. Not sure how that would work, but scalpers find a way I'm sure.

At least the codes worked...

I like how Ten Club does it. Every member has a set aside two tickets for every gig in the first 12 rows if they join prior to a certain date. If not all Ten Club tickets get bought, they go back into the pool for general sale.

Easy peasy.

If people sold their codes to other fans attending the shows, that wouldn't really bother me. Even if scalpers already had accounts, though, people who buy from them wouldn't be able to get in because they wouldn't have the matching credit card + ID, right?

That's true. I'm a firm proponent of the "show ID/CC matching purchase order" thing. The chance that someone legit who bought it running into some emergency that prevents them from attending (and thus needing to transfer the tickets to a friend or something) is muuuuuch more rare than scalping.

If it makes you feel better, my group is all longtime muse fans. It'll be my 10th show (I've only been seeing them since 2010, tho; didn't really go to concerts at all before then), one of my friends' 20th show, and for another, her n-teenth, but she saw them at the Mayan ten years ago. So it's all nice round numbers for all of us. :)

Good luck to everyone trying again tomorrow! I'm definitely feeling fortunate right now that I already have a ticket to the show. I support you in your AXS hatred!

I read the NY thread this morning, and even after the fiasco with the codes, it seems that every boardie got tickets. So I had hope for LA. What a load of shite! I had tickets, went through all 7 steps of purchasing (7 steps??) only to get an error once I submitted. wtf

ok, so I'm officially begging anyone with an extra ticket (or 2, a friend with an extra ticket as well), to sell to my daughter and I. We will even wait all day in the queue at the venue, and you can come join us late. PM me if you can help! Plus I can give a ride to Los Angeles and back from Nor Cal if needed!

ok, so I'm officially begging anyone with an extra ticket (or 2, a friend with an extra ticket as well), to sell to my daughter and I. We will even wait all day in the queue at the venue, and you can come join us late. PM me if you can help! Plus I can give a ride to Los Angeles and back from Nor Cal if needed!

Sharon! Hope you can make it to the show...