Do you like Defector?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Defector?

• Yes
    • A little
    • No

Lyrics have leaked!

I thought, I found a way to enter

It's just a defector (It's just a defector)

I thought, I found the connector

Sorry. But on a more serious note: I think this sounds more promising than what we've heard from The Globalist so far... :$

Lyrics have leaked!

Sorry. But on a more serious note: I think this sounds more promising than what we've heard from The Globalist so far... :$

What exactly makes it more promising? The most hyped bit of anything was the colossal riff for The Globalist now it seems nobody cares now that another guitar song is featured

What exactly makes it more promising? The most hyped bit of anything was the colossal riff for The Globalist now it seems nobody cares now that another guitar song is featured

To be honest i'm more hyped for Defector than I am for Globalist atm because we've heard more of a natural progression from it

Lyrics have leaked!

Those definitely sound like Bellamy lyrics. I can't see how you'd be more excited for this than The Globalist though. From what the video showed, it seems like it has all the elements of a great Muse song.

Lyrics have leaked!

First time I saw the title of this song, I thought about Arcade Fire too. You're not alone :LOL:

I like what we've heard from The Globalist more. It seems to be a massive prog song. I find myself headbanging the heavy riff more than I would like to admit :LOL: And I'm a fan of Morricone, I would like to hear an intro to the song Morricone-style. It sounds promising to me. Defector sounds Showbiz-Muse to me. It sounds promising too, but The Globalist sounds inmense :stunned:

This songs sounds as though it'll be a very safe song. It sounds like its in the style of showbiz with a touch of queen and overall seems rather simple and we can be pretty sure it'll be good whereas things like the globalist and Dead Inside are more experiments that may go any direction. Kinda like TSP on absolution or Bliss on Origin. Which is a track slot that has kinda been missing on the last two albums (at least T2L, everything is an experiment there...)

Lyrics have leaked!

Muse could learn a thing or two from Arcade Fire. Or they could just go on tour together. In my dreams.