Do you like Defector?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Defector?

• Yes
    • A little
    • No

"Gather around children, and I'll tell you of the time I told that noob he was wrong"

Whether pertaining to video games, or things on the internet... I sort of fear this is an accurate depiction of the near future, anyways.

That and "... and here's a selfie I took in the toilets of that nice restaurant your granddad used to take me to."

Whether pertaining to video games, or things on the internet... I sort of fear this is an accurate depiction of the near future, anyways.

That and "... and here's a selfie I took in the toilets of that nice restaurant your granddad used to take me to."

durr_hburr_techonology_is_bad_fire_is_scary_and_th_tshirt-rebf295e573234cfb8de083f4a95fc8b4_8nhma_512.jpg

Well if we're going by live standards Globalist is unlikely to have a mid-song guitar swap.

But then again thinking of how split up the song seems to be it might.

That's assuming it'll actually get played live. I'm a bit apprehensive about that :$

Well if we're going by live standards Globalist is unlikely to have a mid-song guitar swap.

But then again thinking of how split up the song seems to be it might.

And then Matt moves to piano?

More likely Morgan will have an acoustic guitar while whistling and playing the strings patch with his feet.