Do you like Defector?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Defector?

• Yes
    • A little
    • No

I don't understand these comparisons at all tbh. Although yes the Queen harmonies are so old and not fitting for the music.

I think it's pretty cool. Always been a fan of Queen. If Matt does it only once like it might be, then that's alright

At 10:17 you can see the rest of the dudes, the Turkish guy, Tom, Dom, all shouting (what seems to be Drones) but then they all say something after.

I doubt this will be in Defector, maybe they decided to record Reapers and Drones at the same time?

Edit: Watched it a few times, they don't say "Killed by". Seems like something else, like an actual short sentence, Revolt? Could likely be that

Edited by SpideyMTL

At 10:17 you can see the rest of the dudes, the Turkish guy, Tom, Dom, all shouting (what seems to be Drones) but then they all say something after.

I doubt this will be in Defector, maybe they decided to record Reapers and Drones at the same time?

Edit: Watched it a few times, they don't say "Killed by". Seems like something else, like an actual short sentence, Revolt? Could likely be that

It's almost guaranteed to be Defector. Just we haven't heard the shout yet.

lol the "Turkish guy" is Tommaso Colliva.

At 9:01 in the Defector part of video, Mutt says something like "as you said everyone can ... better ..."

What is he saying exactly?

Anyone can Pogo to this

I think, if he means that, then possibly "anyone can headbang to this"

Anyone can Pogo to this

I think, if he means that, then possibly "anyone can headbang to this"

I'm surprised no gifs of Matt headbanging have emerged yet :LOL:.

Now seriously, that leaked video made me hype went to the sky. That riff of Defector sounds so good.